I'm planning a trip for my family (with two young daughters) in October and so far so good. I'm now looking for somewhere to base ourselves for our last few days in the western side of Provence. (Luberon etc)
We're looking for a holiday rental, in a traditional gite or home, with some outdoor areas (fingers crossed for the weather that time of the year).
My dilemma is where to focus my search?
We'd like fairly easy access for day trips by car to Aix-en-Provence, Luberon Villages, Arles, St Remy,, Markets, cooking classes etc
Markets or Provisions or at least one cafe or restaurant within walking distance (15 mins)
Edge of village / town ok
View would be nice
We will have spent 4 days at St Paul de Vence, so a more peaceful & not so popular location would probably suit.
Our other bookings for this holiday include - apartment 1 week in Paris, Rural Gite in Burgundy, Apartment in old centre of Annecy, Quirky chalet one night in the alps.
I know this has been asked many times before by others. I've read through them all, but still need more direction.
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 에이플러스카지노＼＼【【【】AKR843.C0M【】】】＼＼에이플러스카지노
- 2 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 5 Switzeraland Iternary
- 6 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 7 10 days in spain
- 8 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 9 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 10 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 13 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 14 Train Travel in Germany
- 15 barcelona
- 16 One night in Amsterdam?
- 17 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 18 Barcelona Itinerary
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 21 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 22 Naples?
- 23 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 24 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 25 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
Help with choosing (slightly less touristy) base in Provence?