We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 10 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Vienna highlights
- 13 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 Seville hotels
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Italy
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Reims for a day