We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 3 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 4 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 5 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 6 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 9 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 Hotels in old Rome
- 12 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 13 Suggestions for Jersey (Channel Islands)
- 14 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 15 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 19 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 20 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 21 Albi/Carcassone
- 22 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 23 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 24 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 25 ABOUT SPAIN