We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 2 Paris Here We Come
- 3 Ferrari Factory
- 4 Best new years?
- 5 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 6 Amalfi Coast in June
- 7 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 8 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 9 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 10 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 11 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 12 Paris (relax), Amboise, Loire (bicycle)
- 13 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 14 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 15 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 16 Paris dining-with teens
- 17 Paris GTG - October 21
- 18 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 19 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 20 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 21 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 22 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 23 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 24 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 25 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente