We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Positano
- 2 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 3 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 4 help and advice
- 5 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 6 Is it a bad time to go?
- 7 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 8 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 9 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 10 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 11 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 12 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 13 Greek Island honeymoon
- 14 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 15 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 18 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 19 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 20 Naples and Salerno
- 21 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 22 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 23 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 24 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 25 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France