We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train to Airport in Venice
- 2 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 3 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 4 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 What still confounds you about travel?
- 8 Chip but no PIN
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 13 Dublin Tour Companies
- 14 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 15 Day trips from Seville
- 16 Oktoberfest reservations
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 19 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 20 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 21 Southern France
- 22 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 25 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons