We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss decisions
- 2 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 3 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 A week in spain
- 6 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 7 Family trip to France with kids
- 8 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 9 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 10 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 11 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 12 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 Please help me plan my trip!
- 18 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 22 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 23 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 24 Car Rental in Iceland
- 25 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)