We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Autumn in Paris
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 6 St Germain
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Rome Areas to stay
- 10 22 days or DIY tour
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 13 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 England & Scotland in April
- 17 Your favourite places in Bath
- 18 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 23 Shipping Prosecco
- 24 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 25 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna