We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 5 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 7 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 8 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Scotland Votes "No"
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 13 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 21 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 22 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 23 Olive Oil
- 24 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 25 Wine tour from Verona?