We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin restaurant recs
- 2 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 5 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 6 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 9 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 10 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 11 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 12 Norway accessories and must have
- 13 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 14 Greece in 15 Days
- 15 Naples or Genoa
- 16 BNL machines in Italy
- 17 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 18 BNL ATMs
- 19 Planning Advice!
- 20 Driving Vespa's in Florence
- 21 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 22 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 23 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 24 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 25 Our European adventures
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente