We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 aol mail technical support phone number 1855-999-8045
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 7 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 8 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 9 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 18 How the kids age calculated
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Beaune France
- 25 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente