We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 2 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 3 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 4 Flights from the UK to Rimini
- 5 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 6 12 days in Italy
- 7 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 8 2 weeks in France next May
- 9 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 12 From Schipol to ?
- 13 Train/Subway Questions
- 14 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 15 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 16 First timer
- 17 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 18 Planning our Honeymoon
- 19 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 20 A Little Taste of Burgundy To Start Our 2016 Trip...Questions.
- 21 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Best location to stay in Seville
- 24 Montenegro in Sept/Oct
- 25 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente