We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleB And Q Kitchens For Sale Leeds
- 2 Barcelona Itinerary
- 3 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 4 Just Us 2 Wedding and 2 Wks in Europe. We need help planning please!
- 5 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 6 Transportation: Heathrow to London
- 7 Need help with Switzerland and Italy iterinary
- 8 Anyone Have Experience with eat with.com
- 9 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 10 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 11 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 12 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 13 German itinerary advice ending in Baltic cruise
- 14 Trip Report: Eight Days in Amsterdam and Belgium
- 15 Our Paris plans
- 16 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 17 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 18 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 19 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 20 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 21 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 22 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?
- 23 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 24 Stonehenge from London: how to arrange private tour?
- 25 Northern Germany
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente