We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 18 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins