We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Advice?
- 2 Florence Travel Guide
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 8 Via del Sale, Italy
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 Cornwall Advice
- 11 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Nafplio to Hydra
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente