We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 5 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 8 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 9 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 10 cell phone companys
- 11 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 12 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 13 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 14 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 15 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Affordable French language course in France?
- 20 Budapest on a budget
- 21 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 22 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 23 Italy in October
- 24 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 25 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente