We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 4 Majorca - where to stay?
- 5 Basel - Day Trip
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 12 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 13 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 14 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag