We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 2 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 3 London-Paris solo trip
- 4 Castles in Southern Wales
- 5 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 6 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 8 Budapest Evening Cruise?
- 9 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 10 15 nights in Italy
- 11 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 12 Dublin to Dingle?
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Overnight Layover -London
- 15 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 16 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 17 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 18 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 19 American looking for any work in Italy
- 20 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 21 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 22 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 25 Prague to Dresden in Aug
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente