We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 2 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Kraków - Crystal & Polish Pottery
- 5 London/Newcastle trip
- 6 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 7 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 8 Ireland vist, airport transport, lodging in Dublin
- 9 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 10 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 11 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 12 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 13 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 14 Which area to stay in when in Rome?
- 15 BARCELONA for 8 Days WHICH NEIGHBORHOOD for apartment??
- 16 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 17 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 18 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 19 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 20 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 21 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 22 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 23 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 24 My summer in Paris
- 25 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente