We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Day trips from Uzes
- 5 Greece Experts
- 6 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 13 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 14 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Madrid city centre?
- 18 Puglia
- 19 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 22 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 23 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 24 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 25 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente