We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sienna with kids
- 2 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 3 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 5 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 6 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 7 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 8 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 9 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 10 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 11 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 12 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 13 Another Book List for Italy
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 16 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 17 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 18 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 19 Lake Maggiore
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 24 How to find discount flights
- 25 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente