We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 3 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 4 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 5 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 6 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 9 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 10 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 11 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 Edinburgh to Skye
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 19 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente