We've looked at a lot of accommodations in Lisbon and now we're down to two choices. We can't decide between renting a Brown's apt in downtown Lisbon or booking a room at Residencial Florescente. BTW: We'll be in Lisbon for 3 days/nights in April.
Can anyone tell us which apartment they've rented at Brown's? Also it looks like the Residencial Florescente doesn't have an elevator and we're thinking that it might be too difficult for us.
Any suggestions/info to help us with this decision?
Thanks and happy travels!
Help with choosing a studio at Brown's in Lisbon or Residencial Florescente
- 1 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 East coast trains
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 9 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 10 RHK's heading to Europe
- 11 Backpacking through Europe
- 12 Planning my trip to Italy
- 13 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 14 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 Driving in Genoa
- 17 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 18 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 19 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 20 Istanbul Hotels
- 21 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 25 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary