We have just been advised that we have to take demi pension rates at more that 1800 ff per room after faxing us availability at 550ff for a standard room on the 30 & 31 December 2000. We are taking our teenagers and wanted them to have the experience of a stay in a chateau. We are in The Loire for only 2 days so we wanted something central to Chambord and Azay - le -Rideau.
Help with Chateau Accomodation in the Loire near Amboise
- 1 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Romania Apartment List
- 9 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 10 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 11 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 14 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 15 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 17 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 18 Athens licensed tour guide
- 19 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 20 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 21 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 22 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 23 En Route from Istanbul to Budepest
- 24 Norway experts needed.
- 25 Heathrow to Limehouse