Will be renting a car in Sicily for 16 days in the fall. I have read some horror stories about problems with the car rental agencies. I'm tyring to find out just what type of extra insurance I should carry. Seems like some travelers have been talked into extra insurance that they don't need. I guess I would just like to be armed with the knowledge before I start negotiating with the car agency. I do want to make sure that we have the proper coverage. Any suggestions?
Help with Car Rentals & Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 6 No points in Paris .....
- 7 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 8 Three days in Spain
- 9 Useful website for France
- 10 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 Italian cooking classes
- 13 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 14 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 18 best time to book accommodation
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 21 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 22 SIM card for eastern europe
- 23 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 24 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 25 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!