Will be renting a car in Sicily for 16 days in the fall. I have read some horror stories about problems with the car rental agencies. I'm tyring to find out just what type of extra insurance I should carry. Seems like some travelers have been talked into extra insurance that they don't need. I guess I would just like to be armed with the knowledge before I start negotiating with the car agency. I do want to make sure that we have the proper coverage. Any suggestions?
Help with Car Rentals & Insurance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Day trip on the Rhine
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Day trips
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london