We are arriving on a Saturday evening in July having traveled from Colmar to Beaune. We will be staying in Beaune for 4 nights. ie. 3 full days. We are a family of 5, kids are 15,12 and 10. We like to stay at least one full day in the place of residence so here are my thoughts. Please help with advice and suggestions.
Day 1 Sunday: Morning in Beaune and afternoon hire bikes and do a section of the vine route towards Santenay.
Day 2 Monday.: I really wanted to visit some of the smaller villages. My heart is leaning towards Flavigny-sur-Ozerain[because of Chocolat movie], Semur-en-Auxois and Noyers[because i think they look beautiful]. I'm worried that this is just going to be too much for a day trip though. Advice please!
Day 3 Tuesday: Visit Dijon, do the owl trail etc. Should we visit Dijon as well on such a short trip or rather use that day in a different way.
Wed: Leave for Annecy.
For those who have stayed in this area before, what do you think?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 12 Flat in London
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Skye to Edinburgh
- 23 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 24 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary