We are arriving on a Saturday evening in July having traveled from Colmar to Beaune. We will be staying in Beaune for 4 nights. ie. 3 full days. We are a family of 5, kids are 15,12 and 10. We like to stay at least one full day in the place of residence so here are my thoughts. Please help with advice and suggestions.
Day 1 Sunday: Morning in Beaune and afternoon hire bikes and do a section of the vine route towards Santenay.
Day 2 Monday.: I really wanted to visit some of the smaller villages. My heart is leaning towards Flavigny-sur-Ozerain[because of Chocolat movie], Semur-en-Auxois and Noyers[because i think they look beautiful]. I'm worried that this is just going to be too much for a day trip though. Advice please!
Day 3 Tuesday: Visit Dijon, do the owl trail etc. Should we visit Dijon as well on such a short trip or rather use that day in a different way.
Wed: Leave for Annecy.
For those who have stayed in this area before, what do you think?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 태양성바카라＼→不【 WNR94。ZE。AM 】不←＼슈퍼카지노태양성바카라
- 4 강원랜드바카라＼为＼『 WNR94。ZE。AM 』＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 6 Croatia
- 7 Croatia trip Planning
- 8 Norway -Trips
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 11 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 12 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 13 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 14 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 18 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 19 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 20 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 21 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 22 English Countryside
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Norway Itinerary
- 25 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017