We are arriving on a Saturday evening in July having traveled from Colmar to Beaune. We will be staying in Beaune for 4 nights. ie. 3 full days. We are a family of 5, kids are 15,12 and 10. We like to stay at least one full day in the place of residence so here are my thoughts. Please help with advice and suggestions.
Day 1 Sunday: Morning in Beaune and afternoon hire bikes and do a section of the vine route towards Santenay.
Day 2 Monday.: I really wanted to visit some of the smaller villages. My heart is leaning towards Flavigny-sur-Ozerain[because of Chocolat movie], Semur-en-Auxois and Noyers[because i think they look beautiful]. I'm worried that this is just going to be too much for a day trip though. Advice please!
Day 3 Tuesday: Visit Dijon, do the owl trail etc. Should we visit Dijon as well on such a short trip or rather use that day in a different way.
Wed: Leave for Annecy.
For those who have stayed in this area before, what do you think?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임 바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 5 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 6 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 7 10 days in Paris and......
- 8 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Iceland in 7 days.
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 18 Luggage Storage
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Intercity Notte training boarding time