Hi need some help with my 3 day Bari trip. We will arrive Saturday night and depart Tuesday night. Pls help me out in suggesting the best way to do things. We would love to visit Matera, Alberobello and Castellana Graves besides going round Bari's historical centre. So given that on Sundays no trains run to out to the mentioned villages, was thinking of getting the 8.30 bus to Alberebello on Sunday spend the morning there Monday take the early train to Castellana and take the caves tour and Tuesday morning early train to Matera and return to Bari in the afternoon on each occasion to view Bari's centre. Or else are the caves and Alberobello doable in one day ? if they are I would spend the Sunday round Bari. Also Tuesday 6th December is Saint Nicholas day would there be anything special going on in Bari as that leaves me with a dilemma of ommitting Matera's day trip. Pls help me out to get the best I can from this trip
Help with Bari Trip in 10 days time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 2 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 7 London visit
- 8 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 9 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 10 21 Days in Central Europe
- 11 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 My itinerary for Greece
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 18 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 19 London 2nd time around
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore