Hi need some help with my 3 day Bari trip. We will arrive Saturday night and depart Tuesday night. Pls help me out in suggesting the best way to do things. We would love to visit Matera, Alberobello and Castellana Graves besides going round Bari's historical centre. So given that on Sundays no trains run to out to the mentioned villages, was thinking of getting the 8.30 bus to Alberebello on Sunday spend the morning there Monday take the early train to Castellana and take the caves tour and Tuesday morning early train to Matera and return to Bari in the afternoon on each occasion to view Bari's centre. Or else are the caves and Alberobello doable in one day ? if they are I would spend the Sunday round Bari. Also Tuesday 6th December is Saint Nicholas day would there be anything special going on in Bari as that leaves me with a dilemma of ommitting Matera's day trip. Pls help me out to get the best I can from this trip
Help with Bari Trip in 10 days time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich with a car?
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 9 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 10 poland to switzerland
- 11 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 12 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Day trip on the Rhine
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions