Hi need some help with my 3 day Bari trip. We will arrive Saturday night and depart Tuesday night. Pls help me out in suggesting the best way to do things. We would love to visit Matera, Alberobello and Castellana Graves besides going round Bari's historical centre. So given that on Sundays no trains run to out to the mentioned villages, was thinking of getting the 8.30 bus to Alberebello on Sunday spend the morning there Monday take the early train to Castellana and take the caves tour and Tuesday morning early train to Matera and return to Bari in the afternoon on each occasion to view Bari's centre. Or else are the caves and Alberobello doable in one day ? if they are I would spend the Sunday round Bari. Also Tuesday 6th December is Saint Nicholas day would there be anything special going on in Bari as that leaves me with a dilemma of ommitting Matera's day trip. Pls help me out to get the best I can from this trip
Help with Bari Trip in 10 days time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 2 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 3 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 4 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 7 Help for San Sebastian
- 8 Weekend in Paris
- 9 Newgrange to Galway
- 10 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 11 Ghent or Paris?
- 12 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 13 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 14 Turkey small group tours?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 18 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 19 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 20 Barcelona for single female
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 23 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 24 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 25 Venice - boats on canals