Hi need some help with my 3 day Bari trip. We will arrive Saturday night and depart Tuesday night. Pls help me out in suggesting the best way to do things. We would love to visit Matera, Alberobello and Castellana Graves besides going round Bari's historical centre. So given that on Sundays no trains run to out to the mentioned villages, was thinking of getting the 8.30 bus to Alberebello on Sunday spend the morning there Monday take the early train to Castellana and take the caves tour and Tuesday morning early train to Matera and return to Bari in the afternoon on each occasion to view Bari's centre. Or else are the caves and Alberobello doable in one day ? if they are I would spend the Sunday round Bari. Also Tuesday 6th December is Saint Nicholas day would there be anything special going on in Bari as that leaves me with a dilemma of ommitting Matera's day trip. Pls help me out to get the best I can from this trip
Help with Bari Trip in 10 days time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 3 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Gift for French business associate
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 10 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 15 Dresden- tea towel
- 16 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 17 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 18 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 19 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 20 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 21 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 25 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?