Hi need some help with my 3 day Bari trip. We will arrive Saturday night and depart Tuesday night. Pls help me out in suggesting the best way to do things. We would love to visit Matera, Alberobello and Castellana Graves besides going round Bari's historical centre. So given that on Sundays no trains run to out to the mentioned villages, was thinking of getting the 8.30 bus to Alberebello on Sunday spend the morning there Monday take the early train to Castellana and take the caves tour and Tuesday morning early train to Matera and return to Bari in the afternoon on each occasion to view Bari's centre. Or else are the caves and Alberobello doable in one day ? if they are I would spend the Sunday round Bari. Also Tuesday 6th December is Saint Nicholas day would there be anything special going on in Bari as that leaves me with a dilemma of ommitting Matera's day trip. Pls help me out to get the best I can from this trip
Help with Bari Trip in 10 days time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 2 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 3 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 6 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 7 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 8 Good times in Munich, the city
- 9 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 10 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 13 Lake Como transportation questions
- 14 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites