Bikerscott and I are off to Barcelona and San Sebastián next month and having never been to Spain I could really use your help!
Our main interests are food, wine and photography. Sorry, not art fans here, shameful I know! Will definitely stop off at the market at some point as well. Based on this we have the following planned:
We land in Barcelona the morning of Saturday 12 April. No real plans this day...just want to walk around the gothic area and hit up some wine bars. Dinner reservations tonight at Tickets.
Sunday 13 April we plan to tour Casa Batllo first thing at 9am. We will buy tickets in advance. We then plan to hit up some wine bars etc in the afternoon, wander neighbourhoods etc. We plan to then tour Casa Mila at the last entry 18:30, will buy tickets in advance.
As this is Sunday - any great recommendations for dinner?
Monday 14 April we plan to tour La Sagrada Familia and will book the guided tour in advance. No plans for the rest of the day - may go to Parc Guell but not too stressed about missing that.
Tuesday 15 April we plan to tour Palau de Musica, booking the first tour of the day in advance.
Wed we fly to San Sebastián.
I know it doesn't look like much but we enjoy doing 1-2 sites a day and then wandering taking photos, chilling in wine bars etc.
Do the days make sense for what we have planned?
Does anyone have a recommendation for Sunday dinner?
Any great wine bars you can recommend?
We will have a transit pass so don't mind heading out of centre for great food!
Thanks for the help and we will pay it back with a trip report as usual!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 2 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 3 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 4 Piedmont as a destination
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 7 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 8 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 9 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 10 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 Passport proplems
- 13 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 23 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 24 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 25 Itinerary help...