Bikerscott and I are off to Barcelona and San Sebastián next month and having never been to Spain I could really use your help!
Our main interests are food, wine and photography. Sorry, not art fans here, shameful I know! Will definitely stop off at the market at some point as well. Based on this we have the following planned:
We land in Barcelona the morning of Saturday 12 April. No real plans this day...just want to walk around the gothic area and hit up some wine bars. Dinner reservations tonight at Tickets.
Sunday 13 April we plan to tour Casa Batllo first thing at 9am. We will buy tickets in advance. We then plan to hit up some wine bars etc in the afternoon, wander neighbourhoods etc. We plan to then tour Casa Mila at the last entry 18:30, will buy tickets in advance.
As this is Sunday - any great recommendations for dinner?
Monday 14 April we plan to tour La Sagrada Familia and will book the guided tour in advance. No plans for the rest of the day - may go to Parc Guell but not too stressed about missing that.
Tuesday 15 April we plan to tour Palau de Musica, booking the first tour of the day in advance.
Wed we fly to San Sebastián.
I know it doesn't look like much but we enjoy doing 1-2 sites a day and then wandering taking photos, chilling in wine bars etc.
Do the days make sense for what we have planned?
Does anyone have a recommendation for Sunday dinner?
Any great wine bars you can recommend?
We will have a transit pass so don't mind heading out of centre for great food!
Thanks for the help and we will pay it back with a trip report as usual!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 썬시티바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 LIsbon
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Another tipping question: concierges
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Summer Travel order
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Corfu