We are scheduled to spend six nights in Ebrington and then Fossebridge and finally Oxford. We had hoped to rent an auto with automatic gearbox in Evesham; however, no luck there. Is there a location relatively easy to reach from Ebrington that might suffice? Automatic is important since my wife hasn't driven a manual in 30 years, and of course is leary of left side of road issues.
Help with Auto Rental in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 2 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 3 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 4 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 5 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 6 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 7 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 8 Where to stay in London
- 9 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 10 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 11 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 12 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 13 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 14 Random Rome Questions
- 15 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 16 Using the Garmin nuvi 2598 in Italy
- 17 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?
- 18 Family Cruises
- 19 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 20 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 21 Berlin to Prague by car
- 22 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 23 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 24 Paris, France NYE hotel, city center, or CDG?
- 25 Rental car and Portugal toll charges