We are scheduled to spend six nights in Ebrington and then Fossebridge and finally Oxford. We had hoped to rent an auto with automatic gearbox in Evesham; however, no luck there. Is there a location relatively easy to reach from Ebrington that might suffice? Automatic is important since my wife hasn't driven a manual in 30 years, and of course is leary of left side of road issues.
Help with Auto Rental in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 2 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 White Christmas
- 5 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 6 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 11 Gift for French business associate
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 Bodrum to instanbul
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 22 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.