We are scheduled to spend six nights in Ebrington and then Fossebridge and finally Oxford. We had hoped to rent an auto with automatic gearbox in Evesham; however, no luck there. Is there a location relatively easy to reach from Ebrington that might suffice? Automatic is important since my wife hasn't driven a manual in 30 years, and of course is leary of left side of road issues.
Help with Auto Rental in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 10 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 11 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 14 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 15 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 16 Wines charted by flavor
- 17 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 18 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 19 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 20 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 21 Spain in November
- 22 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 23 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 24 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 25 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question