We are scheduled to spend six nights in Ebrington and then Fossebridge and finally Oxford. We had hoped to rent an auto with automatic gearbox in Evesham; however, no luck there. Is there a location relatively easy to reach from Ebrington that might suffice? Automatic is important since my wife hasn't driven a manual in 30 years, and of course is leary of left side of road issues.
Help with Auto Rental in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central London Hotels
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 4 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 5 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 7 Globus Tours
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 10 Venice, just arrived
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 13 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 14 ITALY
- 15 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 18 Help for San Sebastian
- 19 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 20 3 days in Rome
- 21 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 22 2 Days in Rome
- 23 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city