We are scheduled to spend six nights in Ebrington and then Fossebridge and finally Oxford. We had hoped to rent an auto with automatic gearbox in Evesham; however, no luck there. Is there a location relatively easy to reach from Ebrington that might suffice? Automatic is important since my wife hasn't driven a manual in 30 years, and of course is leary of left side of road issues.
Help with Auto Rental in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 I went to Paris in June
- 3 Tour Group Operators
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Does this sound feasible?
- 6 Eating in University cafeterias
- 7 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 8 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 9 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 10 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 11 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 12 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 16 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 17 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Spending money in Italy?
- 23 Theater in London
- 24 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 25 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome