We are scheduled to spend six nights in Ebrington and then Fossebridge and finally Oxford. We had hoped to rent an auto with automatic gearbox in Evesham; however, no luck there. Is there a location relatively easy to reach from Ebrington that might suffice? Automatic is important since my wife hasn't driven a manual in 30 years, and of course is leary of left side of road issues.
Help with Auto Rental in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 4 Europe itinerary advice
- 5 Bayeux tapestry
- 6 Bus ride to Positano
- 7 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 8 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 9 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 10 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 11 Camino No-No
- 12 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 13 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 14 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 15 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 16 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 17 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 18 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 19 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 20 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 24 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Train des Pignes