We are scheduled to spend six nights in Ebrington and then Fossebridge and finally Oxford. We had hoped to rent an auto with automatic gearbox in Evesham; however, no luck there. Is there a location relatively easy to reach from Ebrington that might suffice? Automatic is important since my wife hasn't driven a manual in 30 years, and of course is leary of left side of road issues.
Help with Auto Rental in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 3 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 4 Is Venice really dirty?
- 5 My Google Maps
- 6 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 7 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 10 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 11 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 14 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 15 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 16 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 17 italy - france - germany
- 18 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 19 Planning Europe trip
- 20 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 21 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 22 Authentic czech food
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old