We are scheduled to spend six nights in Ebrington and then Fossebridge and finally Oxford. We had hoped to rent an auto with automatic gearbox in Evesham; however, no luck there. Is there a location relatively easy to reach from Ebrington that might suffice? Automatic is important since my wife hasn't driven a manual in 30 years, and of course is leary of left side of road issues.
Help with Auto Rental in the Cotswolds
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 Gite and/or agritourism
- 8 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 9 Athens/Istanbul March
- 10 English ruined castles
- 11 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 12 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 17 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 18 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 19 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 24 Dublin to Armagh?
- 25 Solo Scotland May 2014