I'll be living in the Netherlands for 6 weeks this coming summer. I'll have the opportunity to drive a friend's car during my time there. Since I will not be covered under his auto insurance policy I've been trying to find my own coverage, but have had no luck. I was wondering if any one has recommendations, or has dealt with this issue before? I'm having trouble finding a company that insures American drivers overseas. Any and all advice and help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 3 Santorini lodging
- 4 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 5 Ischia
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Killarney
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 18 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 19 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 20 Prague
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Spain and South of France
- 23 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 24 Overnight at Heathrow
- 25 France, UK and Ireland