I'll be living in the Netherlands for 6 weeks this coming summer. I'll have the opportunity to drive a friend's car during my time there. Since I will not be covered under his auto insurance policy I've been trying to find my own coverage, but have had no luck. I was wondering if any one has recommendations, or has dealt with this issue before? I'm having trouble finding a company that insures American drivers overseas. Any and all advice and help will be appreciated.
Help with auto insurance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 2 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 6 Priceline for London hotels
- 7 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 8 Ireland itinerary
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Fjords, How To?
- 12 Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 15 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 16 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 17 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 18 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 19 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 20 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 21 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 25 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome