I'll be living in the Netherlands for 6 weeks this coming summer. I'll have the opportunity to drive a friend's car during my time there. Since I will not be covered under his auto insurance policy I've been trying to find my own coverage, but have had no luck. I was wondering if any one has recommendations, or has dealt with this issue before? I'm having trouble finding a company that insures American drivers overseas. Any and all advice and help will be appreciated.
Help with auto insurance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain for 7 days
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 4 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 5 Biking across Europe
- 6 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 7 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 8 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 9 Normandy in October
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 I went to Paris in June
- 12 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 13 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 14 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 15 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 18 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 20 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 21 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 22 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 23 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 24 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 25 How to get to Strasbourg from Stuttgart Airport