I'll be living in the Netherlands for 6 weeks this coming summer. I'll have the opportunity to drive a friend's car during my time there. Since I will not be covered under his auto insurance policy I've been trying to find my own coverage, but have had no luck. I was wondering if any one has recommendations, or has dealt with this issue before? I'm having trouble finding a company that insures American drivers overseas. Any and all advice and help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Uzes
- 2 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 3 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 4 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 5 From London to Paris to US
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 11 Puglia
- 12 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Barcelona Car rental return
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 17 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 18 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 22 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 23 Itinerary help please!
- 24 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line