I'll be living in the Netherlands for 6 weeks this coming summer. I'll have the opportunity to drive a friend's car during my time there. Since I will not be covered under his auto insurance policy I've been trying to find my own coverage, but have had no luck. I was wondering if any one has recommendations, or has dealt with this issue before? I'm having trouble finding a company that insures American drivers overseas. Any and all advice and help will be appreciated.
Help with auto insurance!
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 5 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 11 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 12 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Travel by train or bus
- 18 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Florence in October
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 London at Easter
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia