I'll be living in the Netherlands for 6 weeks this coming summer. I'll have the opportunity to drive a friend's car during my time there. Since I will not be covered under his auto insurance policy I've been trying to find my own coverage, but have had no luck. I was wondering if any one has recommendations, or has dealt with this issue before? I'm having trouble finding a company that insures American drivers overseas. Any and all advice and help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 6 Day trips from Cologne
- 7 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Self-service Laundry in Rhodes?
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 Weekly Markets Lake District and Dales
- 12 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 13 Day trips from London advice
- 14 My summer in Paris
- 15 IDP for Scotland
- 16 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 17 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 20 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 21 Corsica and Sardinia
- 22 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 23 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 24 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 25 Day Trip From London