I'll be living in the Netherlands for 6 weeks this coming summer. I'll have the opportunity to drive a friend's car during my time there. Since I will not be covered under his auto insurance policy I've been trying to find my own coverage, but have had no luck. I was wondering if any one has recommendations, or has dealt with this issue before? I'm having trouble finding a company that insures American drivers overseas. Any and all advice and help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 free international phone calls
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 4 France Study Abroad
- 5 Lisbon
- 6 Airport Transportation
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 15 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 18 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 19 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 20 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 24 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 25 International drivers permit