I'll be living in the Netherlands for 6 weeks this coming summer. I'll have the opportunity to drive a friend's car during my time there. Since I will not be covered under his auto insurance policy I've been trying to find my own coverage, but have had no luck. I was wondering if any one has recommendations, or has dealt with this issue before? I'm having trouble finding a company that insures American drivers overseas. Any and all advice and help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 2 Taormina, Sicily
- 3 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 4 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 5 Munich, Germany
- 6 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 12 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 15 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 20 What to see in Dresden...
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 23 Sliema, Malta
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 Hotel advice