My fiancé and I are flying into Rome August 16 and out of Venice August 30 (I know August isn't ideal, but I'm a teacher). We already booked the hotel in Rome for 4 nights and were planning to fly into Sardinia for 3 nights but decided against it, so now we have 3 days to fill up. The thing is, we also booked the hotel in Florence for 3 nights assuming we would fly from Sardinia into Florence. So, this is what our itinerary looks like right now:
August 16-19: Rome (including a day trip to Pompeii?) [BOOKED HOTEL for 4 nights]
August 20-22: ?????
August 23-25: Florence [BOOKED HOTEL for 3 nights]
August 26: Siena?
August 27: Cinque Terre?
August 28-29: Venice
We are 28 years old and we love: drinking wine, dancing, eating (my fiancé is a huge foodie), art, history and local culture. We understand that covering a lot of territory will be tiresome, but we look forward to unwinding at the end of each night with a good meal and a bottle (or two) of wine. Also, this is our honeymoon trip, so we'd like to squeeze some romance in there if possible
We would appreciate any and all input, thanks in advance!!!
p.s. We are NOT interested in visiting Milan (I've been there before and did not enjoy it at all!)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 광교오피 아찔한달리기 광교건마 www.adal.ml 광교휴게텔 광교마사지 광교키스방
- 2 파주오피 파주건마 아달 파주휴게텔 www.adal.ml 파주마사지 파주키스방
- 3 아달 www.adal.ml 길동오피 길동건마 길동휴게텔 길동마사지 길동키스방
- 4 구의휴게텔 구의오피 아찔한 달리기 www.adal.ml 구의건마 구의마사지 구의키스방
- 5 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 제주도오피 제주도건마 제주도휴게텔 제주도마사지
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 11 "Never Mind"
- 12 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 Italian car factory tours
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 18 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 19 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 20 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 21 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April