My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 2 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 5 Italian Lakes
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 8 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 9 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 10 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 11 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 16 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 20 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 24 Trains in Europe
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland