My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 4 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 5 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Easter holidays in Spain, loved it!
- 9 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 10 Norway in June with parents.
- 11 Seaplane service
- 12 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 13 Liverpool to London
- 14 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 15 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 16 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 17 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 18 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 21 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 24 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 25 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia