My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 4 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 5 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 6 Late night train from Prague
- 7 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 8 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 9 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 10 I'm in a funk
- 11 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 14 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Mama Mia Italy!
- 17 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 18 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 21 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 24 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 25 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory