My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in Venice - trips
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 8 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 9 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 Italy
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Ireland: Adapter or converter?
- 20 ordering train tickets
- 21 I think this is a scam!
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Sicily itinerary proposal
- 24 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 25 Europe Travel insurance