My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 3 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 9 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 12 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 15 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 16 2 weeks in Europe
- 17 Matisse at Tate
- 18 Ireland Southwest
- 19 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 23 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 24 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)