My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Skiing in France
- 5 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 6 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 7 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 8 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 9 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 24 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 25 Beware of Best and Fast Change