My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 2 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 3 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 Pisa or Siena?
- 7 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 8 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 11 Interested In Coach Passes
- 12 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 13 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 14 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 15 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 16 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 17 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 18 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 19 Avignon to London?
- 20 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 21 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 22 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 23 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 24 taxi line at FCO airport
- 25 Barcelona itinerary- please help