My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Spain Questions
- 12 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 Avignon to London?
- 15 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 19 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 one last portugal car rental question
- 23 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba