My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 2 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 3 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 6 My notes on Greece 101
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 10 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 11 Best beach town in Italy?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 15 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 16 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 A Greek sojourn
- 19 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 20 Halloween in Paris
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 chrismas in rome
- 23 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 24 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 25 How Long Does it take to get to FCO