My 20 year old daughter and I are traveling through Europe this summer with a quick three night stay in Paris. I have been told to stay in or near Marais or Bastille but cannot find these areas on a map so not sure if I have them spelled correctly. I am looking for something in the $250.00 per night range. Is there anything in Paris for this price and in a fun safe area. ?
Help with areas to stay in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 2 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 3 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 4 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 5 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 6 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 7 ideas for Portugal please
- 8 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 9 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 12 Day on the Rhine
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 15 Italy/ Spain in December
- 16 Please help me give good travel advice
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 19 Spain and Portugal in February
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 23 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 24 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 25 Car Rentals in Athens