I'm in the middle of planning a trip to Spain. We've been to Barcelona before but, that's it so we have a lot of areas that we'd like to cover. We have about 2 weeks for the trip. I have some specific questions that I'm hope people can help me with. I haven't had too much luck finding this information online. It's still up in the air whether we'll have a car for the trip or, maybe we'll just rent one as needed.
1. While in the south we're planning to visit Alhambra. We do plan to take a tour and I think most of the tours I looked at would take less than half a day. We really enjoy hiking so wondered if there are any trails right there where we could walk/hike without a tour?
2. We're considering hotels in Estepona. Does anyone know if there's public transportation by bus or train between Estepona and Ronda? We'd like to spend a day in Ronda and we're not sure if a car would be the best option in terms of transportation. Also, it looks like we could potentially be in Estepona during the town festival. Is that a good or a bad idea? Just not sure how crazy that might be. Hopefully it's a fun thing!
3. Last question---we do plan to rent a car and drive to Gibralter for the day. Is parking a problem in early June?
Help with an upcoming trip to Spain please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Munich with a car?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Seaside island village in Greece