I'm in the middle of planning a trip to Spain. We've been to Barcelona before but, that's it so we have a lot of areas that we'd like to cover. We have about 2 weeks for the trip. I have some specific questions that I'm hope people can help me with. I haven't had too much luck finding this information online. It's still up in the air whether we'll have a car for the trip or, maybe we'll just rent one as needed.
1. While in the south we're planning to visit Alhambra. We do plan to take a tour and I think most of the tours I looked at would take less than half a day. We really enjoy hiking so wondered if there are any trails right there where we could walk/hike without a tour?
2. We're considering hotels in Estepona. Does anyone know if there's public transportation by bus or train between Estepona and Ronda? We'd like to spend a day in Ronda and we're not sure if a car would be the best option in terms of transportation. Also, it looks like we could potentially be in Estepona during the town festival. Is that a good or a bad idea? Just not sure how crazy that might be. Hopefully it's a fun thing!
3. Last question---we do plan to rent a car and drive to Gibralter for the day. Is parking a problem in early June?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do after Bernia Express?
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 4 France, UK and Ireland
- 5 Lyon
- 6 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 7 French theater in Paris
- 8 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 9 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Germany family road trip help!
- 13 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 17 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 18 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Italian lakes
- 21 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth