Im looking for help planning a one week itinerary for Amsterdam, with maybe a day trip two. This is a couple in their late 20s traveling from New York City the first week of April. Will have six days and nights, not counting travel time. Would like to get the experience of the city, and the Netherlands, without being too rushed. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I've gotten such great help and guidance on this forum in the past.
Help with Amsterdam itinerary please...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Calling Jamikins
- 3 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 4 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 5 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 UK for 12 days !
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 21 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 London hotel
- 24 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 25 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace