well I'm finally booked for my European getaway. I did try this two years ago but ended up canceling my European trip due to frustration and confusion!
I am booked to go to Paris on August 16, 2013 then to fly to Barcelona on August 22, 2013 and then to board a Disney cruise of the Mediterranean on August 24, 2013.
The flights are booked, and now I am trying once again to find accommodations in these great cities..
I'm thinking about either an apartment or a hotel with connecting rooms near the Eiffel Tower and the seventh district. I should say that we are a family of five with two adults, and three children ages 10, 8, and 6.
In Barcelona we would like to stay near the beach as we envision the two days in Barcelona to be mostly a beach vacation before we board the Disney cruise for Europe.
I would appreciate any suggestions from the board, our budget is roughly US$3-US$400 a night for premium accomidations, but can be flexible as we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip.
Thanks once again, I will keep the board informed as to what happens on our trip and how we managed to survive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 2 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 Andalucia in December
- 8 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 15 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 16 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 17 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 18 First Time Solo Travel info
- 19 Oxford 24 hours
- 20 Budapest Hotels
- 21 Vienna or Budapest?
- 22 Sliema, Malta
- 23 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 24 London's Must Sights!
- 25 Lake Garda, Where to stay