well I'm finally booked for my European getaway. I did try this two years ago but ended up canceling my European trip due to frustration and confusion!
I am booked to go to Paris on August 16, 2013 then to fly to Barcelona on August 22, 2013 and then to board a Disney cruise of the Mediterranean on August 24, 2013.
The flights are booked, and now I am trying once again to find accommodations in these great cities..
I'm thinking about either an apartment or a hotel with connecting rooms near the Eiffel Tower and the seventh district. I should say that we are a family of five with two adults, and three children ages 10, 8, and 6.
In Barcelona we would like to stay near the beach as we envision the two days in Barcelona to be mostly a beach vacation before we board the Disney cruise for Europe.
I would appreciate any suggestions from the board, our budget is roughly US$3-US$400 a night for premium accomidations, but can be flexible as we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip.
Thanks once again, I will keep the board informed as to what happens on our trip and how we managed to survive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 First timer
- 3 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 6 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 7 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 8 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
- 9 Italy in 3 days
- 10 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 11 Getting Around Toledo
- 12 four old ladies in spain
- 13 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 14 Our Next Europe Trip
- 15 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 16 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 17 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 18 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 19 Rental Car in Austria
- 20 From Schipol to ?
- 21 Planning our Honeymoon
- 22 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 23 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.