well I'm finally booked for my European getaway. I did try this two years ago but ended up canceling my European trip due to frustration and confusion!
I am booked to go to Paris on August 16, 2013 then to fly to Barcelona on August 22, 2013 and then to board a Disney cruise of the Mediterranean on August 24, 2013.
The flights are booked, and now I am trying once again to find accommodations in these great cities..
I'm thinking about either an apartment or a hotel with connecting rooms near the Eiffel Tower and the seventh district. I should say that we are a family of five with two adults, and three children ages 10, 8, and 6.
In Barcelona we would like to stay near the beach as we envision the two days in Barcelona to be mostly a beach vacation before we board the Disney cruise for Europe.
I would appreciate any suggestions from the board, our budget is roughly US$3-US$400 a night for premium accomidations, but can be flexible as we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip.
Thanks once again, I will keep the board informed as to what happens on our trip and how we managed to survive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Paris advice with kids
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 7 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 8 alcazar question and seville advice
- 9 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 10 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 11 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 12 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 13 Amsterdam highlights
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 19 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 20 Paris travel help
- 21 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 22 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 23 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 24 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 25 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres