well I'm finally booked for my European getaway. I did try this two years ago but ended up canceling my European trip due to frustration and confusion!
I am booked to go to Paris on August 16, 2013 then to fly to Barcelona on August 22, 2013 and then to board a Disney cruise of the Mediterranean on August 24, 2013.
The flights are booked, and now I am trying once again to find accommodations in these great cities..
I'm thinking about either an apartment or a hotel with connecting rooms near the Eiffel Tower and the seventh district. I should say that we are a family of five with two adults, and three children ages 10, 8, and 6.
In Barcelona we would like to stay near the beach as we envision the two days in Barcelona to be mostly a beach vacation before we board the Disney cruise for Europe.
I would appreciate any suggestions from the board, our budget is roughly US$3-US$400 a night for premium accomidations, but can be flexible as we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip.
Thanks once again, I will keep the board informed as to what happens on our trip and how we managed to survive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinge B&B
- 2 Antwerp Tram
- 3 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 4 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 7 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 10 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 15 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Gluten Free in Italy
- 19 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 20 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 21 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 22 Car rental in Paris
- 23 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Portable WiFi Device in Poland