well I'm finally booked for my European getaway. I did try this two years ago but ended up canceling my European trip due to frustration and confusion!
I am booked to go to Paris on August 16, 2013 then to fly to Barcelona on August 22, 2013 and then to board a Disney cruise of the Mediterranean on August 24, 2013.
The flights are booked, and now I am trying once again to find accommodations in these great cities..
I'm thinking about either an apartment or a hotel with connecting rooms near the Eiffel Tower and the seventh district. I should say that we are a family of five with two adults, and three children ages 10, 8, and 6.
In Barcelona we would like to stay near the beach as we envision the two days in Barcelona to be mostly a beach vacation before we board the Disney cruise for Europe.
I would appreciate any suggestions from the board, our budget is roughly US$3-US$400 a night for premium accomidations, but can be flexible as we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip.
Thanks once again, I will keep the board informed as to what happens on our trip and how we managed to survive!
help with accommodations in Paris and Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing a river cruise
- 2 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 9 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Honeymooning in Europe
- 14 Southern France
- 15 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 16 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 17 Spain tips beyond safety
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 American electrical gadgets
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 flea markets in France
- 22 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 23 Eating in France-two new books
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris