well I'm finally booked for my European getaway. I did try this two years ago but ended up canceling my European trip due to frustration and confusion!
I am booked to go to Paris on August 16, 2013 then to fly to Barcelona on August 22, 2013 and then to board a Disney cruise of the Mediterranean on August 24, 2013.
The flights are booked, and now I am trying once again to find accommodations in these great cities..
I'm thinking about either an apartment or a hotel with connecting rooms near the Eiffel Tower and the seventh district. I should say that we are a family of five with two adults, and three children ages 10, 8, and 6.
In Barcelona we would like to stay near the beach as we envision the two days in Barcelona to be mostly a beach vacation before we board the Disney cruise for Europe.
I would appreciate any suggestions from the board, our budget is roughly US$3-US$400 a night for premium accomidations, but can be flexible as we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip.
Thanks once again, I will keep the board informed as to what happens on our trip and how we managed to survive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/jeune-fleur-cream/
- 2 Apartment Montreux area
- 3 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 4 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 5 Safety in Rome
- 6 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Greek Village
- 11 Crete Holiday
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Uber vs. TfL
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 base in brussels
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 24 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 25 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam