well I'm finally booked for my European getaway. I did try this two years ago but ended up canceling my European trip due to frustration and confusion!
I am booked to go to Paris on August 16, 2013 then to fly to Barcelona on August 22, 2013 and then to board a Disney cruise of the Mediterranean on August 24, 2013.
The flights are booked, and now I am trying once again to find accommodations in these great cities..
I'm thinking about either an apartment or a hotel with connecting rooms near the Eiffel Tower and the seventh district. I should say that we are a family of five with two adults, and three children ages 10, 8, and 6.
In Barcelona we would like to stay near the beach as we envision the two days in Barcelona to be mostly a beach vacation before we board the Disney cruise for Europe.
I would appreciate any suggestions from the board, our budget is roughly US$3-US$400 a night for premium accomidations, but can be flexible as we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip.
Thanks once again, I will keep the board informed as to what happens on our trip and how we managed to survive!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 4 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 5 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 8 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 9 Loire Valley itinerary
- 10 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 11 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 12 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 13 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 14 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 15 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 16 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 17 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 18 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 19 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 20 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 21 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 22 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 23 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 24 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 25 Breakfast: London