So we have our flights booked to Lyon end of August for a river cruise. Booked ourselves 3 nights earlier and trying to decide...do we take a hotel in Lyon and simply do daytrips and hang around town or do we rent a car at the airport and do a little road trip? the cruise will take us north through Burgundy, Beaune and then south towards Avignon. I would really like to do the Annecy area for a day...but does this area merit 3 nights if I went directly there? What would you do? So many options! OUr travelling companions would like to "see Switzerland" but not sure if the timing would allow that.
Help with 3 night Lyon and surroundings itinerary please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back home problems with sim card
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Budapest
- 4 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 5 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 Budapest--baggage storage
- 10 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 13 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 14 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 17 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 18 How do you find French food?
- 19 Day trips from Seville
- 20 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 GPS in Tuscany
- 23 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 24 Best day to look for economic flights
- 25 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?