I am a first time poster! My husband and I are heading to Croatia and area May 21st from Canada. We are in our early 40's and love to walk, explore, eat, drink good wine and people watch. We are into culture but more from the sit in a cafe, walk the streets and soak up the vibe way than a museum way though we do love ruins and such. We like a fairly active pace but still to feel like we are on vacation and like we've actually seen something rather than ticked "must sees" off boxes. We have travelled Europe quite extensively having been through France, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Greece and Italy-and driven there also. So now that you know a bit about us-I need some help planning. It seems there is no much to see and do that I am having trouble prioritizing and planning an itinerary. We do have some accommodation booked -mostly apartments (with cancellation) so I am open to change here. This is what we have so far.
May 21st-arrive late Dubrovnik
May 22nd-Day in Dubrovnik (overnight Dub)
May 23rd-am explore a bit more if we want, pick up car and head to Kotor with a stop in Morinj for a nice lunch (overnight Kotor)
May 24th-full day exploring around Kotor (walk walls and chill time-overnight in Kotor)
May 25th -drive to Sarajevo (night in Sarajevo)
May 26th-explore Sarajevo (night in Sarajevo)
May 27th-head to Mostar early -explore Mostar (over night in Mostar)
May 28th-drive to split/trogir (not sure to spend the night in Split or Trogir-we are interested only in seeing the Palace and old town so thinking might be nicer to stay in Trogir)
May 29th-day in Spilt exploring Palace (overnight Split/Trogir)
May 30th-head to Hvar (overnight in apartment in Hvar town)
May 31st- Hvar
June 1st- Hvar (maybe day trip to Bol-just want to see the beach-possible?)
June 2nd -travel to Pilvtice lakes (overnight PL)
June 3rd-early am explore lakes -head to rovinj (overnight rovinj)
June 4th-day exploring Istria (hill towns etc)
June 5th-day exploring Istria-perhaps Pula
June 6th-head early to Ljubljana (we are staying here June 6th, 7th, 8th 9th and 10th and using as a base for Slovenia)
June 11th-home to Canada
So my questions are-even though we like an active pace, is this way to rushed? We only have one day for Split/Trogir-should we just pick one and see it well? Also at the beginning is only one full day in Dubrovnik too little? Should we take a day from Istria and add it to Dubrovnik, Split or even Slovenia?
Too many choices.....
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 2 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 5 마카오카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 6 인터넷카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 7 라이브카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 8 생방송카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 무료신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫pts16.com≪
- 10 무료황금성 ▶ 홈피:≫pts16.com≪
- 11 무료오션 ※연결 :≫pts16.com≪
- 12 생중계카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 게임몽주소 ≪접속주소 :≫pts16.com≪
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 와와카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 17 온라인카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 18 실시간카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 19 아시안카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 20 에이플러스카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 21 우리카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 22 코리아카지노¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 23 바카라사이트¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 24 바카라싸이트¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】
- 25 카지노싸이트¶→)「∫ ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ ∫」(←¶【슈퍼카지노】