I'm graduating from college this year and I'm looking to take a gap year before continuing with school. I have always wanted to travel abroad and the United Kingdom seems like a great option. I would like to visit all the big areas in England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. I'm under a relatively tight budget of $5,000 - $6,000 (USD). I have two months time to see as much as possible so hopefully that's enough time. I would like to leave from Raleigh, NC but traveling up to New York is not a major problem.
Any advice on sights to see, monuments to visit, foods to eat, easiest forms of transportation, and things to do is greatly appreciated.
Please let me know if you need any extra information. I apologize if I forgot anything important!
Help with 2-month itinerary for United Kingdom
- 1 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 Monaco to Paris
- 7 EuropeanDestinations
- 8 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 9 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 12 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 13 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 14 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 15 just want to know
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 25 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites