I will be going on my honeymoon to Nice in September, and between the stress of planning a wedding and my annoying indecisiveness, I find myself caught between two hotels and unable "pull the trigger" and pick one just yet. I was hoping for some help! The two hotels are : Hotel West End and Hotel Massena. For our dates and the rooms we want, they seem to be in the same general price range, so this was not a helpful factor. Otherwise, the locations are slightly different (on the promenade vs. closer to old town and next to place massena) and the reviews on all sites seem to vary (which always seems to be the case).
What we are looking for: we will not have a rental car, so location is a big thing for us. We want to do some day trips (monaco, st paul de vence, eze) and we will be flying out of Nice. We love the idea of being right by the beach, but we also love being near great restaurants and nightlife too.
Has anyone stayed at either hotel and can help with some further insight? I would really appreciate any feedback!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 My 3 days in Venice
- 7 multi city flights to europe
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 10 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 11 One week in Europe
- 12 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 My final Prague itinerary
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Car Rentals in Avignon