I am trying to print 2 for 1 offers for London on the below site
but the site is having some technical issues so I am unable to print these offers.
I contacted them regarding this and they sent me the vouchers via email where I need to fill the data with the attraction name.
I wanted to ask you is it ok if I print multiple copies of them in United Stated and fill them once I am in London. Also, where can I get the list of attractions in London which are giving 2 for 1 offers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 5 "Never Mind"
- 6 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 7 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 8 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 9 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?