I am trying to print 2 for 1 offers for London on the below site
but the site is having some technical issues so I am unable to print these offers.
I contacted them regarding this and they sent me the vouchers via email where I need to fill the data with the attraction name.
I wanted to ask you is it ok if I print multiple copies of them in United Stated and fill them once I am in London. Also, where can I get the list of attractions in London which are giving 2 for 1 offers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Campervan in Croatia
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 K-Day
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Things to do in Brussels
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 UK Visa Help
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card