I am trying to print 2 for 1 offers for London on the below site
but the site is having some technical issues so I am unable to print these offers.
I contacted them regarding this and they sent me the vouchers via email where I need to fill the data with the attraction name.
I wanted to ask you is it ok if I print multiple copies of them in United Stated and fill them once I am in London. Also, where can I get the list of attractions in London which are giving 2 for 1 offers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 2 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 3 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 B&B in Ireland
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 8 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 9 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 10 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 11 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 12 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 13 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 16 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 17 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 21 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 22 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 23 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 24 Europe First Timers
- 25 Photography gear for Rome and Venice