I am trying to print 2 for 1 offers for London on the below site
but the site is having some technical issues so I am unable to print these offers.
I contacted them regarding this and they sent me the vouchers via email where I need to fill the data with the attraction name.
I wanted to ask you is it ok if I print multiple copies of them in United Stated and fill them once I am in London. Also, where can I get the list of attractions in London which are giving 2 for 1 offers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 2 Croatia transportation question.
- 3 Oxford England Accommodations
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 vienna
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 getting to CDG
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Ireland hotel questions
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Questions about Polish sights
- 15 Croatia Ferry Help
- 16 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 17 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 23 Switzerland in November?
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question