I am trying to print 2 for 1 offers for London on the below site
but the site is having some technical issues so I am unable to print these offers.
I contacted them regarding this and they sent me the vouchers via email where I need to fill the data with the attraction name.
I wanted to ask you is it ok if I print multiple copies of them in United Stated and fill them once I am in London. Also, where can I get the list of attractions in London which are giving 2 for 1 offers?
Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 5 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 6 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 9 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 12 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Southern Spain
- 25 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?