I am trying to print 2 for 1 offers for London on the below site
but the site is having some technical issues so I am unable to print these offers.
I contacted them regarding this and they sent me the vouchers via email where I need to fill the data with the attraction name.
I wanted to ask you is it ok if I print multiple copies of them in United Stated and fill them once I am in London. Also, where can I get the list of attractions in London which are giving 2 for 1 offers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 WANT TO GET MY EX BACK
- 2 Lavender fields in Provence
- 3 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 4 St Moritz hiking
- 5 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 6 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 7 Please help with agriturismo choice!
- 8 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 9 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 10 Drive or train Austria
- 11 September in Switzerland
- 12 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 13 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 14 Italy train travel question
- 15 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 16 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 17 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 18 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 19 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 20 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 21 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 22 Wifi on TGV?
- 23 Barcelona hotel help
- 24 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 25 An extra day between Edinburgh and London