My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 3 Italian lakes
- 4 Ronda Wine/biking
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 9 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Self drive tour companies
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 9 days in London
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 23 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 24 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 25 Lyon