My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 2 driving loop in Normandy
- 3 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 8 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 9 If Greece exits
- 10 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 11 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 12 Lisbon transportation
- 13 Tuscany with kids; day hikes, hill towns, off the beaten path
- 14 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 17 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 18 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 19 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 20 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 21 5 days in Paris
- 22 Paris to Barcelona June 2016 sights and cost
- 23 Package Tours of Normandy
- 24 Three girls in Naples
- 25 20-day tour arrangement in the UK