My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 2 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 3 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 4 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 7 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 8 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 9 Iceland in July
- 10 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 11 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 12 Train rides
- 13 Pompeii luggage storage
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 italy itinerary request
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 19 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 20 Train Help
- 21 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 24 First time in Italy
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS