My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Help with 1st trip to Sicily April,May 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Europe in 21 days
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 London hotel
- 20 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 21 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 22 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice