My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 2 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 3 August Trip Planning
- 4 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 5 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 6 Cordoba or Granada?
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 Barcelona or Seville for 2 weeks
- 9 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Newcastle train info
- 13 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 14 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 15 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 16 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 17 Touring Wales
- 18 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 19 Need help texting between US and French cell phones
- 20 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 21 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 22 Please critique my itinerary
- 23 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 24 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 25 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?