My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Help with 1st trip to Sicily April,May 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 2 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 3 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 4 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 5 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 8 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 9 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 10 10 Day Itinerary in Italy?
- 11 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 12 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Marry in Venice travel to Florence, Rome, AC, Naples
- 15 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 16 What's your suggestion ????
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 19 A guide to Madrid
- 20 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 21 Prague for a week?
- 22 Lake Garda self-catering for 4 adults & 2 children
- 23 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 24 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?