My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wales
- 2 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Globus Iberian Tour
- 9 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Budapest to Kosice
- 13 Poland to Austria In December
- 14 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Thinking about the Fjords
- 24 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 25 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre