My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Help with 1st trip to Sicily April,May 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 American Express
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 21 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!