My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 2 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 5 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 6 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 7 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 8 Athens airport
- 9 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 10 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 13 When and how to book for a trip?
- 14 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 15 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 16 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 17 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 18 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 21 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 22 please revew provence agenda
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 25 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome