My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 2 Car rental leaving Rome
- 3 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 4 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 8 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 9 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 10 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 11 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 12 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 13 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Car Rental in Italy
- 16 Rue des Rosiers
- 17 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 18 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 First Trip to Europe!
- 21 Paris Under Seige...
- 22 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 23 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 24 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 25 Christmas in London (& Paris)