My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Help with 1st trip to Sicily April,May 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 2 Arriving in Prague
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 2 Days in Rome
- 6 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 10 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 2 weeks in Spain
- 14 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Wines charted by flavor
- 17 Museum Pass
- 18 Central Europe itinerary
- 19 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 France in October
- 22 Day trips out of Florence?
- 23 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 24 Venice; recommendations
- 25 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????