My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Itinerary
- 2 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 3 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 4 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 5 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 6 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 9 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany
- 11 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 12 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 16 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France
- 17 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 18 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 19 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 20 15 days trip to Europe
- 21 Scotland Highlands Help
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 24 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 25 Europe itinerary review