My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 9 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 10 Visit to Sardinia
- 11 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 19 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 25 ATM