My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Help with 1st trip to Sicily April,May 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 2 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 3 Advice please...
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 7 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Photographer in Paris?
- 10 Which hotel in London?
- 11 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 12 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 13 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 14 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 15 19 countries in a day
- 16 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 17 First visit to France in November
- 18 Venice; recommendations
- 19 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October