My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 2 Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )
- 3 Lavender fields in Provence
- 4 Drive or train Austria
- 5 September in Switzerland
- 6 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 7 Shoes for Cinque Terre
- 8 Italy train travel question
- 9 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 10 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 11 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 12 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 13 Looking for Recommendations around ENNA in Sicily
- 14 Hotels (moderately priced) in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo?
- 15 Leaving tomorrow for Spain and am getting overwhelmed!
- 16 Wifi on TGV?
- 17 Barcelona hotel help
- 18 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 19 Burgundy or Loire Valley?
- 20 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 21 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 22 Athens to Delphi bus - No online booking?
- 23 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 24 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 25 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam