My wife and I are starting to plan our first trip to Sicily late April into May 2013. We plan to visit Sicily for about 20 days. We are celebrating our 35TH wedding anniversary. We really could use your help with the best cities to visit with a rental car that would allow us to explore the historical sites. We love to hike, explore, take photos, shop for ceramics, and eat good local food. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ciao, Louie & Vera.
Help with 1st trip to Sicily April,May 2013.
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 3 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 8 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 15 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 16 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 17 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 18 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 19 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 20 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 21 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 22 italy itinerary for comments
- 23 chip and pin credit cards
- 24 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 25 Italian train question