I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 11 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 12 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 13 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 14 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice