I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 2 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 5 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Paris Perfect Soap
- 8 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 11 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 12 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 13 2 for 1 tickets
- 14 Carinthia
- 15 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 16 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 17 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 Our first trip to Europe
- 21 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 22 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 London/Help
- 25 recommendations for driver/transfer tour from Siena to Rome airport.