I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 2 a hostel in Moscow, Russia
- 3 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 4 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 5 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 6 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 7 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 8 Brugge photo on Bing
- 9 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 stop in lisboa or not
- 13 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 14 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 15 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 16 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 17 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 20 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 21 British English
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 24 Trip to Pyrenees
- 25 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?