I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 5 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 8 London tube
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 5am arrival in Dublin
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 London hotel
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 London day trips, especially castles