I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 4 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 5 stonehenge day trip from london
- 6 카지노게임ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 7 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 8 Train up the Jungfrau
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 London Restaurants
- 11 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 CDG to Marais transfer
- 14 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 17 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 Travel Apps
- 20 What is your favorite travel app?
- 21 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 24 May get together in Paris
- 25 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?