I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 3 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 4 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 8 Restaurants in Venice
- 9 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 10 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 11 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 12 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 13 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 14 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 15 Plaza on the River, London?
- 16 Ghent or Paris?
- 17 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 18 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 19 Chip and Pin
- 20 Venice, just arrived
- 21 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 22 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 23 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 24 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 25 France: which maps?