I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 7 Ireland or Scotland
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 10 Question on France travel
- 11 Cruise the River Shannon
- 12 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 17 Autumn in Paris
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Where to go in France mid July?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part