I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 페가수스카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 페가수스카지노
- 2 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 3 tipping
- 4 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 5 Germany
- 6 Madrid Spain Hotels near Prado Museum
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 London Paris
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 12 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 15 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 16 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 20 Rome at Christmas
- 21 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 24 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 25 4 Country Itinerary