I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO mail solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Scotland itinerary help
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 11 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 12 Swimming to Paris
- 13 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 16 Istria in two days
- 17 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Hiking in Switzerland
- 22 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12