I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Itinerary
- 2 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 3 Barcelona sites: attire
- 4 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 7 Referendum in Greece
- 8 Cinque Terre
- 9 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 10 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 11 Paris Visite pass
- 12 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 13 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 14 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 15 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 16 Lisbon
- 17 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 18 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 19 short trip klon to koblenz
- 20 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 21 Switzeraland Iternary
- 22 barcelona
- 23 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 24 Train Travel in Germany
- 25 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?