I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 2 Izmir to Istanbul
- 3 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 4 Who owns the Alhambra? ...calling all history buffs
- 5 Small-group day tours from London?
- 6 How to rent a car...
- 7 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 8 Journees du Patrimoine
- 9 Getting Around Toledo
- 10 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 11 Where in Costa del Sol ?
- 12 Andalucia to Madrid
- 13 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 14 Europe in January
- 15 Best location to stay in Seville
- 16 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 17 2 weeks in France next May
- 18 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 19 four old ladies in spain
- 20 From Schipol to ?
- 21 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 22 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 23 Mount Etna -Sicily
- 24 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 25 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!