I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 2 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 5 Why Not Helsinki?
- 6 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 7 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 14 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 15 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 16 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 17 Iceland Day 5
- 18 Holland/France/Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 21 Montenegro in September
- 22 3 week stay in Scotland
- 23 Paris, France
- 24 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 25 sfo to europe