I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 2 Italy train question
- 3 Lake Maggiore
- 4 Norway Fjords
- 5 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 6 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 7 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 8 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 9 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 10 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 17 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 18 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 19 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 20 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 21 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Portugal itinerary - 3 weeks in March??
- 25 Another Book List for Italy