I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 2 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?
- 3 To Hampton Court Palace
- 4 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 7 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 8 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 9 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 10 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 11 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 12 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 13 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 14 France for Six Weeks
- 15 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 16 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 17 London-Paris solo trip
- 18 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 19 Dublin to Dingle?
- 20 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 21 Another Visit to London
- 22 Photo Essay of Paris Liberation then & Now
- 23 Northern Spain
- 24 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 25 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes