I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Paris
- 2 Planning west-east trip along Alps: Help!
- 3 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 4 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 5 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
- 6 At least 13 dead as flash floods hit the French Riviera
- 7 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 8 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 9 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 10 French Toll Roads Chip & sign Credit Card Payments
- 11 Base for 3 days in Galicia
- 12 Planning a Trip in Scandinavia
- 13 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 14 Which town-base for Lake Garda
- 15 PARIS and ROME and ???
- 16 Is Capri worth going to?
- 17 2 wks in Sicily - Planning for May 2016
- 18 Educate me about Munich
- 19 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 20 3 days in the Algarve - May
- 21 Madrid in 2 Days
- 22 Outrageous car rental price in Lofoten, Norway!
- 23 What's your best driving experience in Europe?
- 24 Traffic Tickets - Why Should I Pay?
- 25 Which City with Paris