I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Italy
- 2 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 3 Appenzell in December?
- 4 The DCC scam is spreading
- 5 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 6 Valencia Spain
- 7 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 8 Day Trips from Granada
- 9 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Rome Water Shortage
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 Visiting Zurich
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Moldova and Transnistria
- 21 Getting around London
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 24 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 25 Iceland in January/February