I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Naxos in May
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 13 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 14 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 18 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 19 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 20 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 21 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 22 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 23 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 24 France, Italy and Greec
- 25 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"