I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 3 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Halfday in Barcelona
- 6 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 9 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 10 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 11 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 13 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 14 My summer in Paris
- 15 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 16 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 17 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 18 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 19 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.
- 20 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 21 first trip to Spain, help needed! - Mallorca, Andalusia, and Barcelona
- 22 Octoberfest
- 23 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 24 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 25 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?