I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 8 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 LIsbon
- 12 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 Iceland in 7 days.
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Luggage Storage
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"