I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 Hotel in Lisbon
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 6 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 7 Napoli logistics
- 8 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 9 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 10 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 11 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 12 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 13 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 Florence during Holy Week
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 18 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 22 Train tickets France and Spain
- 23 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 24 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 25 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.