I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Prague - must see
- 23 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 24 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 25 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop