I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Lofoten ferry
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Unique Venice Activity
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 10 Duoro river cruises
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 London visit
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Small group for Colosseum
- 23 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 24 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?