I believe I may have talked my wife, who is a sun goddess, to travel to Iceland with me. I'm intending on a 10-12 day itinerary in May 2014. I would like to travel the perimeter and am wondering if 10-12 days is enough. Can anyone offer up an itinerary. I may be able to do 12 days but 10 is for sure. What is climate like in May? I know it's a stretch, but I'm assuming there is a very slim chance of seeing Northern Lights? I know this is a slight contrast to the Caribbean, so I'll need someone to sell my wife on Iceland. Thanks for the help.
Help With 10 Day Itinerary Please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 3 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 4 Eleanor's Pages
- 5 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 10 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 11 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 12 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 13 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 14 Internet or travel agent?
- 15 Paris and where else?
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 18 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 19 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 20 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 21 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 22 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 23 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 24 Christmas windows in Paris
- 25 Visiting UK boyfriend