My boyfriend and I are planning a 2 week trip through Croatia in August. We are from Brazil and would like to make the most out of it since it is such a long way from home. I have been reading a lot about the country but wasn't able to figure out how many days to stay in each city and what's the best way to get from one place to the other.
We wanted to see Hvar, Brac, Dubrovnik, Korcula, and a city in Montenegro.
Here are a few of our questions:
1) Is it worth it to spend a night in Split? Or should we just see it during the day on our way to Hvar.
2) Is Plitvice worth seeing? We are not a very nature-oriented couple, could we visit on a day trip?
3) How far are Brac and Hvar from each other? Can we stay in Hvar and visit Brac during a day trip?
4) What city do you recommend we visit in Montenegro?
Thank you very much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Us Online ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 24*7
- 2 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 3 Train / Calabria
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 6 Guided Vatican Tours
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 Couscous
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 16 days in France and Italy
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 IWM
- 21 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 22 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 25 quickest way to Prague
Help wit Itinerary - 2 weeks in Croatia and Montenegro in August