My boyfriend and I are planning a 2 week trip through Croatia in August. We are from Brazil and would like to make the most out of it since it is such a long way from home. I have been reading a lot about the country but wasn't able to figure out how many days to stay in each city and what's the best way to get from one place to the other.
We wanted to see Hvar, Brac, Dubrovnik, Korcula, and a city in Montenegro.
Here are a few of our questions:
1) Is it worth it to spend a night in Split? Or should we just see it during the day on our way to Hvar.
2) Is Plitvice worth seeing? We are not a very nature-oriented couple, could we visit on a day trip?
3) How far are Brac and Hvar from each other? Can we stay in Hvar and visit Brac during a day trip?
4) What city do you recommend we visit in Montenegro?
Thank you very much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to venice
- 2 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 5 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 6 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 7 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Areas in Milan
- 13 Melia Colbert Paris
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Help please
- 18 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 21 St Denis Cathedral
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 CDG much improved
- 25 Praiano
Help wit Itinerary - 2 weeks in Croatia and Montenegro in August