My boyfriend and I are planning a 2 week trip through Croatia in August. We are from Brazil and would like to make the most out of it since it is such a long way from home. I have been reading a lot about the country but wasn't able to figure out how many days to stay in each city and what's the best way to get from one place to the other.
We wanted to see Hvar, Brac, Dubrovnik, Korcula, and a city in Montenegro.
Here are a few of our questions:
1) Is it worth it to spend a night in Split? Or should we just see it during the day on our way to Hvar.
2) Is Plitvice worth seeing? We are not a very nature-oriented couple, could we visit on a day trip?
3) How far are Brac and Hvar from each other? Can we stay in Hvar and visit Brac during a day trip?
4) What city do you recommend we visit in Montenegro?
Thank you very much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 2 Transport for local Venice travel
- 3 Borghese Gallery Question
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 6 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 9 Lunch stop with view of Rio–Antirrio Bridge
- 10 Towns around Lucca
- 11 Cork questions
- 12 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Italy Vacation
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 Luggage questions for train travel in Italy.
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Germany or Sweden
- 25 Crete Holiday
Help wit Itinerary - 2 weeks in Croatia and Montenegro in August