My boyfriend and I are planning a 2 week trip through Croatia in August. We are from Brazil and would like to make the most out of it since it is such a long way from home. I have been reading a lot about the country but wasn't able to figure out how many days to stay in each city and what's the best way to get from one place to the other.
We wanted to see Hvar, Brac, Dubrovnik, Korcula, and a city in Montenegro.
Here are a few of our questions:
1) Is it worth it to spend a night in Split? Or should we just see it during the day on our way to Hvar.
2) Is Plitvice worth seeing? We are not a very nature-oriented couple, could we visit on a day trip?
3) How far are Brac and Hvar from each other? Can we stay in Hvar and visit Brac during a day trip?
4) What city do you recommend we visit in Montenegro?
Thank you very much for your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 2 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 3 아시안카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 4 태양성바카라 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 12 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 13 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 14 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Meteora for older folk
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Athens
- 22 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Germany train help!
Help wit Itinerary - 2 weeks in Croatia and Montenegro in August