Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Help: wine tasting and food & wine matching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Three days in Spain
- 6 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 7 1 week in Croatia
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 10 Trip to Iceland
- 11 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 15 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 Fjords, How To?
- 18 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Fashion for larger man?
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 Eating in France-two new books
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel