Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 London with kids
- 4 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 5 First Time Europe Trip
- 6 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 7 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 10 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 11 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 12 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 13 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 16 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 17 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 18 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 19 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 22 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 23 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 24 Croatia travel ideas
- 25 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995