Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 2 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Itinerary help please!
- 7 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 8 Laundry - Ireland?
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Prague on a budget...
- 11 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 Holiday Itinerary
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 AVE train tickets questions.
- 19 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 20 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 24 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 25 December in Slovenia