Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Help: wine tasting and food & wine matching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 7 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 8 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 13 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 16 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 England's Ruined Abbeys