Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 4 RENFE error message during payment
- 5 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 6 Vuerling airlines
- 7 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 8 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 9 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 10 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 11 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 15 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Venice Film Fest
- 18 Europe itinerary
- 19 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 20 All of Spain or something else..?
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 24 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays