Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Paris?
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 5 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 6 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 7 Guides - Matera
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Spain Itinerary Help
- 11 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 12 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 16 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 17 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 18 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 19 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 20 cell phone companys
- 21 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 22 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 23 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 24 Ravello to Paestum
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated