Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Help: wine tasting and food & wine matching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 6 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 9 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 10 Munich
- 11 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 Munich with a car?
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 21 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 25 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?