Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Scotland itinerary help
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 11 Edinbrugh
- 12 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 13 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 14 Swimming to Paris
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Istria in two days
- 18 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Hiking in Switzerland
- 22 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12