Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight Train Questions
- 2 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 3 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 4 Italy - best two central locations
- 5 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 6 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 7 Advance Passes & Tickets for Paris, Venice, Rome & Interlaken
- 8 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 11 Vet my itinerary
- 12 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 13 Amsterdam hotels
- 14 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 15 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 16 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 17 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Istanbul tour guides?
- 21 Flamenco Shows
- 22 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 25 St Remy area for Provence base?