Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 4 Sentimental Journey
- 5 Need advice on Greek islands
- 6 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 7 Florence and Rome
- 8 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 9 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 10 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 11 Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest which to choose?
- 12 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 13 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 14 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 15 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 16 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 17 Como or Bellagio
- 18 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 19 5 days in switzerland
- 20 Switzerland Hotels
- 21 Bosch Parade
- 22 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 23 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 24 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 25 Record breaking rain in Paris