Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Help: wine tasting and food & wine matching
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 3 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 American Express
- 6 Airport ATMs
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015