Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 SNCF - low price for summer
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 9 Light weight small converter?
- 10 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 11 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Positano Surprise
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 Small towns not too near Paris
- 21 Car rental help in Sicily
- 22 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Wake Up Mods
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!