Thrilled to be part of this forum. I was looking on the browser for an easy non binding course to learn wine tasting and food and wine matchings. I live in London but I don't have a lot of time to attend courses. I heard speaking about wine boxes delivered at home with their tasting cars. Have you ever tried them? Is the wine good quality? Do you have other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 2 Escargots in Paris
- 3 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 We're here!
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 17 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 20 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 21 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents