My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy (Or Europe for that matter!) in Sept. 2015 and I wanted to take a motor tour group type of holiday as this is our first time there and I wanted to be able to relax a bit more vs. renting a car and parking and driving everywhere which I hear is challenging in Italy.
We wanted to spend 3 days in Venice and 3 in Florence then onto Rome for 3 more.
I have done a little research and liked the tours offered by Gate 1 and Insight Tours. I spoke with Globus but they did not seem to have what I was looking for.
What I was hoping to find on the site was a little help or advice from anyone out there who has done any of these types of tours in Italy and their thoughts and experiences!!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 6 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 7 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 8 French election
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 12 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 13 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 14 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 15 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 16 French Election - Questions???
- 17 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Leather goods in Florence
- 23 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 24 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 25 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?