My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy (Or Europe for that matter!) in Sept. 2015 and I wanted to take a motor tour group type of holiday as this is our first time there and I wanted to be able to relax a bit more vs. renting a car and parking and driving everywhere which I hear is challenging in Italy.
We wanted to spend 3 days in Venice and 3 in Florence then onto Rome for 3 more.
I have done a little research and liked the tours offered by Gate 1 and Insight Tours. I spoke with Globus but they did not seem to have what I was looking for.
What I was hoping to find on the site was a little help or advice from anyone out there who has done any of these types of tours in Italy and their thoughts and experiences!!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Camogli and surrounds
- 2 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 3 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 4 Route des Vins
- 5 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 6 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 10 Les Invalides Night Show
- 11 base for Andalucia
- 12 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 13 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 19 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 limousine services - milan - rome
- 22 Regarding Residence Permit
- 23 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 24 Homesaty
- 25 The herbs in pure slim 365
Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?