My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy (Or Europe for that matter!) in Sept. 2015 and I wanted to take a motor tour group type of holiday as this is our first time there and I wanted to be able to relax a bit more vs. renting a car and parking and driving everywhere which I hear is challenging in Italy.
We wanted to spend 3 days in Venice and 3 in Florence then onto Rome for 3 more.
I have done a little research and liked the tours offered by Gate 1 and Insight Tours. I spoke with Globus but they did not seem to have what I was looking for.
What I was hoping to find on the site was a little help or advice from anyone out there who has done any of these types of tours in Italy and their thoughts and experiences!!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 2 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 3 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Undisclsoed location
- 6 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 7 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 8 Rome to venice
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 13 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 14 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 15 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 16 Need help with my itinerary
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 Chamonix to Paris
- 21 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 22 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 A new species of Homo Sapien??
Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?