My husband and I are planning our first trip to Italy (Or Europe for that matter!) in Sept. 2015 and I wanted to take a motor tour group type of holiday as this is our first time there and I wanted to be able to relax a bit more vs. renting a car and parking and driving everywhere which I hear is challenging in Italy.
We wanted to spend 3 days in Venice and 3 in Florence then onto Rome for 3 more.
I have done a little research and liked the tours offered by Gate 1 and Insight Tours. I spoke with Globus but they did not seem to have what I was looking for.
What I was hoping to find on the site was a little help or advice from anyone out there who has done any of these types of tours in Italy and their thoughts and experiences!!
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 5 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 6 Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Can parking
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 Electrical Power Conversion
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Bruges
Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?