we are travelling through Turkey for 2 1/2 weeks. Here is our itinerary:
- Kas (3 nights)
- Olimpos (3 nights)
- ??? (3 nights)
- Gorème (3 nights)
- Istanbul (5 nights)
*2 spare nights
I am still wondering where to stay between Olimpos and Gorème. We'd like a town that offers a bit of variety in our trip. This is why we'd like to go a bit towards the East, but Antakya would be the farthest we'd be willing to go. The town doesn't have to be on the sea. Here is our options so far:
Please, if you have any recommandations, plase share them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Iceland france spain
- 7 Ex-pats with young kids
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 Greece
- 10 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 22 Iceland car rental agencies
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 Best Viking Sites
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
Help! - where to spend a few nights between Olimpos and Goreme