we are travelling through Turkey for 2 1/2 weeks. Here is our itinerary:
- Kas (3 nights)
- Olimpos (3 nights)
- ??? (3 nights)
- Gorème (3 nights)
- Istanbul (5 nights)
*2 spare nights
I am still wondering where to stay between Olimpos and Gorème. We'd like a town that offers a bit of variety in our trip. This is why we'd like to go a bit towards the East, but Antakya would be the farthest we'd be willing to go. The town doesn't have to be on the sea. Here is our options so far:
Please, if you have any recommandations, plase share them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 7 Poland to Austria In December
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Best Neck Pillow
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 15 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 16 Tracking the Weather
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 19 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 20 Alsace to Austria?
- 21 road trip through scotland
- 22 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 23 Wales
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Tieks for travel
Help! - where to spend a few nights between Olimpos and Goreme