we are travelling through Turkey for 2 1/2 weeks. Here is our itinerary:
- Kas (3 nights)
- Olimpos (3 nights)
- ??? (3 nights)
- Gorème (3 nights)
- Istanbul (5 nights)
*2 spare nights
I am still wondering where to stay between Olimpos and Gorème. We'd like a town that offers a bit of variety in our trip. This is why we'd like to go a bit towards the East, but Antakya would be the farthest we'd be willing to go. The town doesn't have to be on the sea. Here is our options so far:
Please, if you have any recommandations, plase share them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 7 2 weeks from southern italy
- 8 Another Question re Scotland
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 11 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 12 travel around Spain
- 13 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 14 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 15 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Where to stay in Umbria
- 18 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 19 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 20 First Trip to Ireland
- 21 Dalmation coast in October?
- 22 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 23 Confused on which train pass
- 24 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 25 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
Help! - where to spend a few nights between Olimpos and Goreme