we are travelling through Turkey for 2 1/2 weeks. Here is our itinerary:
- Kas (3 nights)
- Olimpos (3 nights)
- ??? (3 nights)
- Gorème (3 nights)
- Istanbul (5 nights)
*2 spare nights
I am still wondering where to stay between Olimpos and Gorème. We'd like a town that offers a bit of variety in our trip. This is why we'd like to go a bit towards the East, but Antakya would be the farthest we'd be willing to go. The town doesn't have to be on the sea. Here is our options so far:
Please, if you have any recommandations, plase share them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 9 Days in Spain
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 8 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 9 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 13 car insurance italy
- 14 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 15 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 auto europa or auto europe?
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Barcelona alternative
- 21 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 22 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
Help! - where to spend a few nights between Olimpos and Goreme