we are travelling through Turkey for 2 1/2 weeks. Here is our itinerary:
- Kas (3 nights)
- Olimpos (3 nights)
- ??? (3 nights)
- Gorème (3 nights)
- Istanbul (5 nights)
*2 spare nights
I am still wondering where to stay between Olimpos and Gorème. We'd like a town that offers a bit of variety in our trip. This is why we'd like to go a bit towards the East, but Antakya would be the farthest we'd be willing to go. The town doesn't have to be on the sea. Here is our options so far:
Please, if you have any recommandations, plase share them!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 7 Piedmont as a destination
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Need Information about French Alps
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week
Help! - where to spend a few nights between Olimpos and Goreme