We are a couple in our mid thirties and would like to go somewhere in Europe that still has good weather in mid October. Total trip about 5-6 nights.
We will be celebrating our anniversary and usually like places that have restaurants cafes some shopping etc and a great 5 star hotel preferable on the beach!
I was thinking maybe south of Italy, or Croatia or cyprus? Any recommendations and particular cities please anywhere!
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 2 XEROX@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 4 Maximizing Norway time
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 11 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 15 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 22 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 23 Trogir or Split
- 24 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 25 Scotland