My husband and are heading to Paris late April. I've been before but back in the backpacking stage of my life. Now that I am "grown up" and we will be going to nice places for dinner, what do we need to bring?! I would prefer not to bring too many bags. Thanks
Help What to pack for a trip to Paris in April?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monte Faito cable car (near Sorrento)
- 2 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 3 Greek Island honeymoon
- 4 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 5 Just a wedding in Sofia, Bulgary
- 6 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 7 NT in devon and cornwall
- 8 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 DCC on the increase?
- 12 Paris info required
- 13 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 14 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 15 Venice - things to do?
- 16 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 17 Italy, June, 11 nights, Flights arrice and depart from Rome (Ciampino)
- 18 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 19 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 22 Lyon Arrondissements
- 23 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 24 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 25 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female