We are a mother-daughter with 10 days in Italy at the end of April '14. I need to decide on an itinerary before I can book anything. Venice looks to be a definite, now do we add Rome or Florence or both? Don't want to go crazy. Both of us like museums + architecture and are also interested in 1-2 days CT. Many thanks!
Help! We need an itinerary stat!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 2 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 3 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 4 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 5 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Florence Hotel Advice
- 8 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 9 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 10 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 14 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 21 Europe in winter
- 22 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 23 Airbnb scam
- 24 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 25 Concert at St. Chapelle question