Our friends are traveling to Europe the week before us (Paris/Rome). It seemed a shame not to touch base in Italy so they extended their trip 2 days to meet us in Venice and fly out from Venice to Rome. It was a spur of the moment decision to surprise me since we no longer live close by! But now they can't find an available hotel for 2 nights for 7 people (4 adults, 1 teen and 2 kids). Dates: July 20-21. Please any suggestions would be a welcome! We are in the Riva Schiavoni area. Ideally they want to be close but at this point any neighboring areas would be great.
Help!! Venice Hotel for 7 needed this July! Yikes!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 2 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 7 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 8 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 9 Itinerary for Spain
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 12 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 2 different itineraries
- 15 Recommend a tour company?
- 16 Itinerary help
- 17 England in 7 days
- 18 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 19 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein