Our friends are traveling to Europe the week before us (Paris/Rome). It seemed a shame not to touch base in Italy so they extended their trip 2 days to meet us in Venice and fly out from Venice to Rome. It was a spur of the moment decision to surprise me since we no longer live close by! But now they can't find an available hotel for 2 nights for 7 people (4 adults, 1 teen and 2 kids). Dates: July 20-21. Please any suggestions would be a welcome! We are in the Riva Schiavoni area. Ideally they want to be close but at this point any neighboring areas would be great.
Help!! Venice Hotel for 7 needed this July! Yikes!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 3 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 6 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 7 Monet in Normandy
- 8 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 9 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 10 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 15 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 16 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Stay near Paris
- 22 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 23 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship