Our friends are traveling to Europe the week before us (Paris/Rome). It seemed a shame not to touch base in Italy so they extended their trip 2 days to meet us in Venice and fly out from Venice to Rome. It was a spur of the moment decision to surprise me since we no longer live close by! But now they can't find an available hotel for 2 nights for 7 people (4 adults, 1 teen and 2 kids). Dates: July 20-21. Please any suggestions would be a welcome! We are in the Riva Schiavoni area. Ideally they want to be close but at this point any neighboring areas would be great.
Help!! Venice Hotel for 7 needed this July! Yikes!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Paris
- 2 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 3 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 9 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 10 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Internet or travel agent?
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 20 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 21 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 22 Christmas in Munich
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 25 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?