Our friends are traveling to Europe the week before us (Paris/Rome). It seemed a shame not to touch base in Italy so they extended their trip 2 days to meet us in Venice and fly out from Venice to Rome. It was a spur of the moment decision to surprise me since we no longer live close by! But now they can't find an available hotel for 2 nights for 7 people (4 adults, 1 teen and 2 kids). Dates: July 20-21. Please any suggestions would be a welcome! We are in the Riva Schiavoni area. Ideally they want to be close but at this point any neighboring areas would be great.
Help!! Venice Hotel for 7 needed this July! Yikes!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report