Our friends are traveling to Europe the week before us (Paris/Rome). It seemed a shame not to touch base in Italy so they extended their trip 2 days to meet us in Venice and fly out from Venice to Rome. It was a spur of the moment decision to surprise me since we no longer live close by! But now they can't find an available hotel for 2 nights for 7 people (4 adults, 1 teen and 2 kids). Dates: July 20-21. Please any suggestions would be a welcome! We are in the Riva Schiavoni area. Ideally they want to be close but at this point any neighboring areas would be great.
Help!! Venice Hotel for 7 needed this July! Yikes!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 2 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 6 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 7 tour guides in rome
- 8 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 poland to switzerland
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 19 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice