My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 5 London Theater
- 6 Salzburg itinerary review
- 7 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 8 Poland to Austria In December
- 9 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 10 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 16 Private Guide in Lyon
- 17 Norwegian Air?
- 18 Highclare Castle
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 UK in May and June
- 23 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 24 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 25 Suggestions for 3 greek islands