My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 2 Amalfi coast
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 5 Rail pass question
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 8 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 9 12 days europe
- 10 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 If you had four months...
- 13 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 14 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 15 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 16 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (30)
- 17 Convents in Venice
- 18 cell phone companys
- 19 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 20 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 21 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Berlin restaurant recs
- 25 flying into Lyon..have 10 days