My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 4 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 5 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 12 Retiring to Southern France
- 13 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 18 Brief trip report Naples
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 25 Private transportation