My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 2 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 3 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Help required with Itinerary
- 7 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 13 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 14 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 15 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 16 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 17 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 18 Skye to Edinburgh
- 19 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 20 Flat in London
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 25 Sunday and Monday in Provence area