My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help
- 7 Slovania & Croatia
- 8 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 10 5 days in Provence
- 11 Parking in Italy
- 12 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 13 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 14 1 week in Malaga
- 15 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 18 Transportation in Bologna
- 19 Amsterdam vs. France
- 20 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 21 Amsterdam Hotel
- 22 Paris gtg in October?
- 23 Capo d'Orlando
- 24 European Championship
- 25 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?