My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 3 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 6 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 7 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 8 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 11 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 12 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 13 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 14 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Help on ancient history route
- 17 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 18 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 25 Recommendations for trip to Cochem