My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Help us take some cool photos in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 driving in france with kids
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 5 Assistance in organizing tours in Moscow.
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 11 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 12 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Story of the German Christmas star
- 19 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 20 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 21 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe