My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 2 French Riviera
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 6 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 7 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 10 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 11 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 12 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 13 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 14 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 17 Barcelona extension
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 22 From Genoa to Rome...
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.