My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 3 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 4 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 7 Switzerland in April
- 8 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 9 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 10 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 11 Montpellier to Arles
- 12 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 13 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 14 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 15 Berlin to Barcelona
- 16 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 17 Vienna to Bratislava
- 18 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 19 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 20 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 21 Venice at Christmas
- 22 Bayeux and environs
- 23 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 24 Best way to see Croatia?
- 25 Rome For 2 days