My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 2 car insurance italy
- 3 Christmas Day in Granada
- 4 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 Quizz !
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 Venice/Mestre
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 17 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 18 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 19 8 Days in Spain
- 20 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 21 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 22 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 auto europa or auto europe?
- 25 Barcelona alternative