My wife and I will be in paris in a couple of weeks and we thought it'd be great to get some portraits taken by a good photographer on one of the afternoons/evenings.
I have searched online and can find a lot of very professional photographers who do this especially for weddings. I found the style of photography a bit too formal, which is great for a special occassion but not necessarily in the same vein/mood as we are after.
I cannot, for the life of me, find one photographer online who will suit our style of relaxed, candid, casual photos of the both of us which we can share with our family and have them framed for our home..
It's a long shot but does anyone have any tips or contacts I could possibly explore?
thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 5 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 6 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 9 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 10 Barcelona with baby
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Norway fjord
- 15 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 16 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 17 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 23 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 Capri in July