My fiance and I have the last 2 weeks of October to go away.
We are currently trying to debate where to go. We have both done a lot of travelling but mine has mostly been outside of Europe.
We have 2 ideas for two very different trips but would love input on what others think.
Our first idea is Paris, south of France, Tuscany. My fiancé has done a very similar trip to this before though and I think it would be nice if it was something new and exciting for him too. He also has family in Fano, so if we go to Italy we may have to add that on to our trip. He has never been to cinque terra though
The second idea is Lisbon, barcelona, marrakech. The idea of camping in the desert sounds really cool to me.
We are open to doing a lot of travelling, we are both adventurous and are use to being on the go. I am torn between the two ideas because Paris has been a destination I have wanted to go to! But the other choice sounds really amazing too. We are open to taking cara/trains/ferries. The other factor to consider is weather at the end of October. We would prefer to be warm and less rain but I'll keep my fingers crossed for that!
What option would other people choose? Does one sound way more expensive than the other? Any other ideas? Although my fiancé says he doesn't mind doing the same trip, I'd like to show him something new too!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Maximizing Norway time
- 3 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 4 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 5 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 15 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 21 CASH OR CARD?
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!