My fiance and I have the last 2 weeks of October to go away.
We are currently trying to debate where to go. We have both done a lot of travelling but mine has mostly been outside of Europe.
We have 2 ideas for two very different trips but would love input on what others think.
Our first idea is Paris, south of France, Tuscany. My fiancé has done a very similar trip to this before though and I think it would be nice if it was something new and exciting for him too. He also has family in Fano, so if we go to Italy we may have to add that on to our trip. He has never been to cinque terra though
The second idea is Lisbon, barcelona, marrakech. The idea of camping in the desert sounds really cool to me.
We are open to doing a lot of travelling, we are both adventurous and are use to being on the go. I am torn between the two ideas because Paris has been a destination I have wanted to go to! But the other choice sounds really amazing too. We are open to taking cara/trains/ferries. The other factor to consider is weather at the end of October. We would prefer to be warm and less rain but I'll keep my fingers crossed for that!
What option would other people choose? Does one sound way more expensive than the other? Any other ideas? Although my fiancé says he doesn't mind doing the same trip, I'd like to show him something new too!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trek through Eur
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Amsterdam hotels
- 5 Denmark or Sweden?
- 6 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Europe itinerary questions
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Paris hotels
- 12 London Hotels
- 13 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 17 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt