My fiance and I have the last 2 weeks of October to go away.
We are currently trying to debate where to go. We have both done a lot of travelling but mine has mostly been outside of Europe.
We have 2 ideas for two very different trips but would love input on what others think.
Our first idea is Paris, south of France, Tuscany. My fiancé has done a very similar trip to this before though and I think it would be nice if it was something new and exciting for him too. He also has family in Fano, so if we go to Italy we may have to add that on to our trip. He has never been to cinque terra though
The second idea is Lisbon, barcelona, marrakech. The idea of camping in the desert sounds really cool to me.
We are open to doing a lot of travelling, we are both adventurous and are use to being on the go. I am torn between the two ideas because Paris has been a destination I have wanted to go to! But the other choice sounds really amazing too. We are open to taking cara/trains/ferries. The other factor to consider is weather at the end of October. We would prefer to be warm and less rain but I'll keep my fingers crossed for that!
What option would other people choose? Does one sound way more expensive than the other? Any other ideas? Although my fiancé says he doesn't mind doing the same trip, I'd like to show him something new too!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 9 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 10 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 magnified mirror
- 13 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 14 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 21 italy Cinque Terre
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Venice to Zermatt by Train