My fiance and I have the last 2 weeks of October to go away.
We are currently trying to debate where to go. We have both done a lot of travelling but mine has mostly been outside of Europe.
We have 2 ideas for two very different trips but would love input on what others think.
Our first idea is Paris, south of France, Tuscany. My fiancé has done a very similar trip to this before though and I think it would be nice if it was something new and exciting for him too. He also has family in Fano, so if we go to Italy we may have to add that on to our trip. He has never been to cinque terra though
The second idea is Lisbon, barcelona, marrakech. The idea of camping in the desert sounds really cool to me.
We are open to doing a lot of travelling, we are both adventurous and are use to being on the go. I am torn between the two ideas because Paris has been a destination I have wanted to go to! But the other choice sounds really amazing too. We are open to taking cara/trains/ferries. The other factor to consider is weather at the end of October. We would prefer to be warm and less rain but I'll keep my fingers crossed for that!
What option would other people choose? Does one sound way more expensive than the other? Any other ideas? Although my fiancé says he doesn't mind doing the same trip, I'd like to show him something new too!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria