My husband, 2 sons (15 and 10) and I will be spending 3 days in Paris at the end of July. We like to do the typical tourist stuff, as well as eat and shop (unique things and not chain stores but nothing extravagant or by top designers). We have narrowed down our apartment search to 4 apartments, in the following areas. What are the pro's and con's of each neighborhood? Which would you choose? Thank you.
Apartment #1: 4th district, rue de pernelle, near chatelet metro station
Apartment #2: 3rd district; one block from Place des Vosges, near intersection of Rue de Pas de La Mule and Bd Beaumarchais; near metro breguet sabin
Apartment #3: Near val de grace hospital; 5th district?
Apartment #4: Rue Montmartre, Paris, Île-de-France 75001, France; near Saint-Eustache church
We would appreciate any and all input. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Paris and......
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 4 Athens
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 10 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 11 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 12 Swiss Travel Pass
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 21 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices