My husband, 2 sons (15 and 10) and I will be spending 3 days in Paris at the end of July. We like to do the typical tourist stuff, as well as eat and shop (unique things and not chain stores but nothing extravagant or by top designers). We have narrowed down our apartment search to 4 apartments, in the following areas. What are the pro's and con's of each neighborhood? Which would you choose? Thank you.
Apartment #1: 4th district, rue de pernelle, near chatelet metro station
Apartment #2: 3rd district; one block from Place des Vosges, near intersection of Rue de Pas de La Mule and Bd Beaumarchais; near metro breguet sabin
Apartment #3: Near val de grace hospital; 5th district?
Apartment #4: Rue Montmartre, Paris, Île-de-France 75001, France; near Saint-Eustache church
We would appreciate any and all input. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라주소 ᛣ 【RAM300.COM】 ᛣ 베가스카지노 주소
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Escorted Tours
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 6 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 7 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 11 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 12 2 Months in Sicily
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 17 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 18 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 22 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 23 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 24 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 25 Experience with Earthbound Tours