My husband, 2 sons (15 and 10) and I will be spending 3 days in Paris at the end of July. We like to do the typical tourist stuff, as well as eat and shop (unique things and not chain stores but nothing extravagant or by top designers). We have narrowed down our apartment search to 4 apartments, in the following areas. What are the pro's and con's of each neighborhood? Which would you choose? Thank you.
Apartment #1: 4th district, rue de pernelle, near chatelet metro station
Apartment #2: 3rd district; one block from Place des Vosges, near intersection of Rue de Pas de La Mule and Bd Beaumarchais; near metro breguet sabin
Apartment #3: Near val de grace hospital; 5th district?
Apartment #4: Rue Montmartre, Paris, Île-de-France 75001, France; near Saint-Eustache church
We would appreciate any and all input. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 2 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 3 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 4 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 stonehenge day trip from london
- 7 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 8 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 9 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 10 Scotland Trip Report
- 11 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Trip to Ireland in September
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 16 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 17 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 18 Cornwall UK
- 19 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 20 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 21 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 25 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium