My husband, 2 sons (15 and 10) and I will be spending 3 days in Paris at the end of July. We like to do the typical tourist stuff, as well as eat and shop (unique things and not chain stores but nothing extravagant or by top designers). We have narrowed down our apartment search to 4 apartments, in the following areas. What are the pro's and con's of each neighborhood? Which would you choose? Thank you.
Apartment #1: 4th district, rue de pernelle, near chatelet metro station
Apartment #2: 3rd district; one block from Place des Vosges, near intersection of Rue de Pas de La Mule and Bd Beaumarchais; near metro breguet sabin
Apartment #3: Near val de grace hospital; 5th district?
Apartment #4: Rue Montmartre, Paris, Île-de-France 75001, France; near Saint-Eustache church
We would appreciate any and all input. Thank you!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 3 weekend from cologne germany
- 4 Earthquake near Naples
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 London Theater
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 10 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 14 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 18 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 22 3nights in Venice
- 23 multi city flights to europe
- 24 Europe itinerary questions
- 25 13 nights in switzerland