We're going over to Austria, Bavaria and Italy for our honeymoon in June and I'd like some suggestions on what to wear so we don't look like the typical tourist please. And no, we won't be wearing fanny packs or white tennis shoes
Help us avoiding looking like tourists
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 2 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 3 Raining in rome
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 8 3 weeks in Sicily
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 14 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Fabulous Palermo
- 17 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Portugal in January
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights