If you could rent a nice apartment here:
Place Vauban (Invalides - Paris 07th) for 1,400EUR for 9 nights, with everything you need for comfort, would you do it?
Also have an option of another, nice but smaller one here: 15th arrondissement @ Rue Saint-Charles & Rue du Theatre, top floor w elevator. 920EUR
I'm personally most interested in visiting the big art museums and of course the tower, and being in an area that reeks of Paris, but not of flaming tourists.
It's been difficult to find an apartment, understanding exactly where it is at, and your help is really needed.
I know it's quite a difference in price, but manageable and in areas I think we'd be happy in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 Zurich to Milan trip
- 9 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 10 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 11 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 San Sebastián
- 16 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Ireland with 2 young kids