If you could rent a nice apartment here:
Place Vauban (Invalides - Paris 07th) for 1,400EUR for 9 nights, with everything you need for comfort, would you do it?
Also have an option of another, nice but smaller one here: 15th arrondissement @ Rue Saint-Charles & Rue du Theatre, top floor w elevator. 920EUR
I'm personally most interested in visiting the big art museums and of course the tower, and being in an area that reeks of Paris, but not of flaming tourists.
It's been difficult to find an apartment, understanding exactly where it is at, and your help is really needed.
I know it's quite a difference in price, but manageable and in areas I think we'd be happy in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Legal documents assistants
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 ATM help
- 4 ATM
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport