If you could rent a nice apartment here:
Place Vauban (Invalides - Paris 07th) for 1,400EUR for 9 nights, with everything you need for comfort, would you do it?
Also have an option of another, nice but smaller one here: 15th arrondissement @ Rue Saint-Charles & Rue du Theatre, top floor w elevator. 920EUR
I'm personally most interested in visiting the big art museums and of course the tower, and being in an area that reeks of Paris, but not of flaming tourists.
It's been difficult to find an apartment, understanding exactly where it is at, and your help is really needed.
I know it's quite a difference in price, but manageable and in areas I think we'd be happy in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트∽❅∽┤《 SSK68。COM 》∽❅∽슈퍼카지노
- 2 카지노싸이트∽❄∽┤《 SSK68。COM 》∽❄∽슈퍼카지노
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 5 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 6 Day trips around Vienna
- 7 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Vacation
- 12 Rouen Tour Companies
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Praiano hotel question
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 St Denis Cathedral
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 25 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited