If you could rent a nice apartment here:
Place Vauban (Invalides - Paris 07th) for 1,400EUR for 9 nights, with everything you need for comfort, would you do it?
Also have an option of another, nice but smaller one here: 15th arrondissement @ Rue Saint-Charles & Rue du Theatre, top floor w elevator. 920EUR
I'm personally most interested in visiting the big art museums and of course the tower, and being in an area that reeks of Paris, but not of flaming tourists.
It's been difficult to find an apartment, understanding exactly where it is at, and your help is really needed.
I know it's quite a difference in price, but manageable and in areas I think we'd be happy in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 4 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 8 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 9 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 10 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 11 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 12 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 Europe itinerary help!
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 20 Which Day?
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!