I am planning to visit Switzerland from Copenhagen wih my parents for just 2 or 3 days. I am looking at booking tickets either to Zurich or Geneva. But once there i need info about what places to visit ( scenic) and how much does the train tickets cost and how to get there etc..etc..any info is appreciated. I need the info ASAP as i need to book my tickets 2day.My email is email@example.com.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 pechua : YAHOO Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830
- 2 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 3 ATM
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 8 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 9 Spain Itinerary
- 10 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 11 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 21 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest