I am planning to visit Switzerland from Copenhagen wih my parents for just 2 or 3 days. I am looking at booking tickets either to Zurich or Geneva. But once there i need info about what places to visit ( scenic) and how much does the train tickets cost and how to get there etc..etc..any info is appreciated. I need the info ASAP as i need to book my tickets 2day.My email is email@example.com.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TOLL-FREE : YAHOO MAIL CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Scotland
- 7 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Maximizing Norway time
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 Studying art in English in venice
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace