I am planning to visit Switzerland from Copenhagen wih my parents for just 2 or 3 days. I am looking at booking tickets either to Zurich or Geneva. But once there i need info about what places to visit ( scenic) and how much does the train tickets cost and how to get there etc..etc..any info is appreciated. I need the info ASAP as i need to book my tickets 2day.My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 2 Budapest Hotels
- 3 Vienna or Budapest?
- 4 Sliema, Malta
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 9 London's Must Sights!
- 10 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 11 Lost ring
- 12 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 13 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 16 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 17 First trip to Italy
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 20 Ireland & Scotland
- 21 Scenic Driving Routes
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Andalucia in December
- 24 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna