I am planning to visit Switzerland from Copenhagen wih my parents for just 2 or 3 days. I am looking at booking tickets either to Zurich or Geneva. But once there i need info about what places to visit ( scenic) and how much does the train tickets cost and how to get there etc..etc..any info is appreciated. I need the info ASAP as i need to book my tickets 2day.My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks in advance,
Help! Urgent Swtzerland travel info needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Dordogne lodging
- 7 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 8 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 9 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 10 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 11 Auto Tours of Amalfi Coast
- 12 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 19 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 20 England in 7 days
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 23 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Quiet beach town in Italy?