I am leaving next week on a trip to London and Paris. I have never been outside of the southern United States, so I don't really know what to expect or how to prepare. How do people in these countries dress in May? Are Chacos acceptable shoes? What about boots in the spring since it's colder there? Are there clothing restrictions in places besides cathedrals? Any and all advice on these cities, their cultures, their sites, airplanes (since I've never flown), anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Help! Travelling to Europe for the first time, need advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 2 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 3 England and Scotland 15-days in November Trip Planning
- 4 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 5 South of France
- 6 Help me plan a Trip
- 7 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 8 What else should I know about Priceline bidding for London?
- 9 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 10 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 11 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 Germany for 3 weeks
- 16 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 17 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 18 Panarea lodging decision--need expert advice
- 19 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 20 Sardinia Advice
- 21 Provence planning
- 22 Making reservations in Italy
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 25 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)