I am leaving next week on a trip to London and Paris. I have never been outside of the southern United States, so I don't really know what to expect or how to prepare. How do people in these countries dress in May? Are Chacos acceptable shoes? What about boots in the spring since it's colder there? Are there clothing restrictions in places besides cathedrals? Any and all advice on these cities, their cultures, their sites, airplanes (since I've never flown), anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 솔레어카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노주소セ인터넷카지노주소
- 2 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 3 European Vacation 2017
- 4 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 5 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 6 Need help in completing trip details
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 9 Which area to stay in London
- 10 Scotland - We're Here!
- 11 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 12 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 13 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 14 Madrid food advice needed
- 15 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 16 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 17 Split to Hvar
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 22 Algarve - is it for me?
- 23 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 24 Itinery help Crete
- 25 Naples + Walking Tour
Help! Travelling to Europe for the first time, need advice