I am leaving next week on a trip to London and Paris. I have never been outside of the southern United States, so I don't really know what to expect or how to prepare. How do people in these countries dress in May? Are Chacos acceptable shoes? What about boots in the spring since it's colder there? Are there clothing restrictions in places besides cathedrals? Any and all advice on these cities, their cultures, their sites, airplanes (since I've never flown), anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 2 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 3 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 6 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 7 Sicily transportation
- 8 Which Guided Tour ??
- 9 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 14 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 15 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 16 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 Barcelona completely overrated
- 22 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 23 Itinerary Assistance
- 24 Where will Britain go?
- 25 Travel to Karlsrhue
Help! Travelling to Europe for the first time, need advice