I am leaving next week on a trip to London and Paris. I have never been outside of the southern United States, so I don't really know what to expect or how to prepare. How do people in these countries dress in May? Are Chacos acceptable shoes? What about boots in the spring since it's colder there? Are there clothing restrictions in places besides cathedrals? Any and all advice on these cities, their cultures, their sites, airplanes (since I've never flown), anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid city centre?
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 9 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 train from ravenna to parma
- 13 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Puglia
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 21 Manchester on derby weekend
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 Day trips from Uzes
- 25 Greece Experts
Help! Travelling to Europe for the first time, need advice