I am leaving next week on a trip to London and Paris. I have never been outside of the southern United States, so I don't really know what to expect or how to prepare. How do people in these countries dress in May? Are Chacos acceptable shoes? What about boots in the spring since it's colder there? Are there clothing restrictions in places besides cathedrals? Any and all advice on these cities, their cultures, their sites, airplanes (since I've never flown), anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome -- The next time around
- 2 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 Greek Village
- 6 Rome to Venice
- 7 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 15 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 16 Sicily help
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US
Help! Travelling to Europe for the first time, need advice