I am leaving next week on a trip to London and Paris. I have never been outside of the southern United States, so I don't really know what to expect or how to prepare. How do people in these countries dress in May? Are Chacos acceptable shoes? What about boots in the spring since it's colder there? Are there clothing restrictions in places besides cathedrals? Any and all advice on these cities, their cultures, their sites, airplanes (since I've never flown), anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna or Budapest?
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 5 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 14 nights in Europe
- 9 Berlin, germany
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 13 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 14 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 15 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 16 French immersion courses in France
- 17 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 18 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 19 Ireland & Scotland
- 20 CDG airport
- 21 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 22 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 23 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 24 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 25 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
Help! Travelling to Europe for the first time, need advice