I am leaving next week on a trip to London and Paris. I have never been outside of the southern United States, so I don't really know what to expect or how to prepare. How do people in these countries dress in May? Are Chacos acceptable shoes? What about boots in the spring since it's colder there? Are there clothing restrictions in places besides cathedrals? Any and all advice on these cities, their cultures, their sites, airplanes (since I've never flown), anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 sfo to europe
- 6 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 7 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 8 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 9 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Rue des Rosiers
- 12 Italy museum tickets
- 13 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 15 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
Help! Travelling to Europe for the first time, need advice