I am going to be traveling to Italy with my grandparents and cousins during June. I am a teenager, and so are my cousins. Honestly, I am only going because it means so much to them. I am not the kind of person who enjoys sightseeing, and I cannot speak or understand a single word of Italian. We will be traveling in Rome and the Tuscany region. Is there anything for teenagers to do in Italy? I really want to make the best of this trip. Even if I am bored, I intend to keep my mouth shut about it, but it would be nice if I weren't bored in the first place. I would like to know if there are things for teenagers who cannot speak the language to do that don't cost a lot to do. I understand that seeing soccer games is out since the season ends in May. I have been researching Italy, and the only things I am finding are museums or ruins.
HELP. Traveling to Italy with grandparents
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 one last portugal car rental question
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 6 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 10 Street food in Turkey
- 11 Dublin Hostels
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Spain Questions
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 22 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Mont St Michel
- 25 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland