I am going to be traveling to Italy with my grandparents and cousins during June. I am a teenager, and so are my cousins. Honestly, I am only going because it means so much to them. I am not the kind of person who enjoys sightseeing, and I cannot speak or understand a single word of Italian. We will be traveling in Rome and the Tuscany region. Is there anything for teenagers to do in Italy? I really want to make the best of this trip. Even if I am bored, I intend to keep my mouth shut about it, but it would be nice if I weren't bored in the first place. I would like to know if there are things for teenagers who cannot speak the language to do that don't cost a lot to do. I understand that seeing soccer games is out since the season ends in May. I have been researching Italy, and the only things I am finding are museums or ruins.
HELP. Traveling to Italy with grandparents
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 4 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 9 Munich
- 10 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 Munich with a car?
- 15 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 16 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 21 Itinerary Help!
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan