I am going to be traveling to Italy with my grandparents and cousins during June. I am a teenager, and so are my cousins. Honestly, I am only going because it means so much to them. I am not the kind of person who enjoys sightseeing, and I cannot speak or understand a single word of Italian. We will be traveling in Rome and the Tuscany region. Is there anything for teenagers to do in Italy? I really want to make the best of this trip. Even if I am bored, I intend to keep my mouth shut about it, but it would be nice if I weren't bored in the first place. I would like to know if there are things for teenagers who cannot speak the language to do that don't cost a lot to do. I understand that seeing soccer games is out since the season ends in May. I have been researching Italy, and the only things I am finding are museums or ruins.
HELP. Traveling to Italy with grandparents
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 2 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 3 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 5 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 6 Alhambra questions
- 7 Berlin: evening dining
- 8 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 9 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 10 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 11 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 12 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 13 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 14 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 15 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 16 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 17 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 London Weekend
- 21 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 22 Mont St. Michele?
- 23 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 France 8 days