We are staying at the B&B Gli Angeli in Venice and arriving by train. We need to get off at the Arsenale stop. Will vaporetto #1 get us there or does it only go as far as San Marco - I can't tell from info. I have. IF it only goes to San Marco what do we get on from there? How will we know we are on the right lines and when to get off? I know line 1 is a slower way but I think it would be a good chance to view the city. Any info. would be appreciated. Also, we are flying out from Venice - best way to get to the airport economically? How long do we plan for trip to airport? Thanks much!
Help, Transportation questions from in Venice from train station to Arsenale stop and .....
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 2 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 3 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 4 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 7 Sicily 10 days
- 8 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 9 insider tours in berlin
- 10 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 11 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 12 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 13 3 days in Barcelona
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 One hundred years of Krakow
- 17 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 18 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 19 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 22 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 23 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 24 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 25 Traveling within Italy