We are staying at the B&B Gli Angeli in Venice and arriving by train. We need to get off at the Arsenale stop. Will vaporetto #1 get us there or does it only go as far as San Marco - I can't tell from info. I have. IF it only goes to San Marco what do we get on from there? How will we know we are on the right lines and when to get off? I know line 1 is a slower way but I think it would be a good chance to view the city. Any info. would be appreciated. Also, we are flying out from Venice - best way to get to the airport economically? How long do we plan for trip to airport? Thanks much!
Help, Transportation questions from in Venice from train station to Arsenale stop and .....
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 3 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 4 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 5 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 6 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 7 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 8 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 9 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 10 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 11 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 12 Istanbul in April
- 13 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 16 Paris Recommendations
- 17 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 18 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 19 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 20 day trips from Stuttgart
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 23 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 24 Retirement Vacation
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!