We are staying at the B&B Gli Angeli in Venice and arriving by train. We need to get off at the Arsenale stop. Will vaporetto #1 get us there or does it only go as far as San Marco - I can't tell from info. I have. IF it only goes to San Marco what do we get on from there? How will we know we are on the right lines and when to get off? I know line 1 is a slower way but I think it would be a good chance to view the city. Any info. would be appreciated. Also, we are flying out from Venice - best way to get to the airport economically? How long do we plan for trip to airport? Thanks much!
Help, Transportation questions from in Venice from train station to Arsenale stop and .....
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 3 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 6 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 9 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 10 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 11 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 12 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 15 Last monte Paris apartment
- 16 Wimpy's
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 18 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 19 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 20 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 23 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 24 jungfraujoch mid june
- 25 Train from Naples to Sorrento