My wife and I (from Sydney) are taking our three children (aged 14, 13 & 10) to Europe for for first time for 6 weeks between December 2012 and January 2013 - yes I know it will be freezing.
We want to spend about a week in each of London, Paris and Rome, which leaves about 17 days available to visit some other places. We thought we would spend about 9 days travelling through the UK and we thought we could go to the south of France (perhaps Monaco) and then across to Italy (perhaps Florence) for 8 days. We also want somewhere in the UK that will be "special" for Christmas.
Our main objective is for our children to enjoy it.
All advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 cheap food in london
- 3 Eating Indian In London
- 4 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 12 K-Day
- 13 ATM at airport
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Flat in London
- 17 Lay over time
- 18 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 25 Spain in December