My wife and I (from Sydney) are taking our three children (aged 14, 13 & 10) to Europe for for first time for 6 weeks between December 2012 and January 2013 - yes I know it will be freezing.
We want to spend about a week in each of London, Paris and Rome, which leaves about 17 days available to visit some other places. We thought we would spend about 9 days travelling through the UK and we thought we could go to the south of France (perhaps Monaco) and then across to Italy (perhaps Florence) for 8 days. We also want somewhere in the UK that will be "special" for Christmas.
Our main objective is for our children to enjoy it.
All advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노】바카라사이트주소
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?