Hello! Our family is celebrating my upcoming big 5-0 with a trip to Ireland in late June-July 2014, we will be two weeks in total . We have two teenages, who will be 17 and 14 at that time. I have just started the reseach, but would like your help with planning if possible. My Grandfather was born in Sligo, so I would like to visit there, as well as Belfast, Dublin and also enjoy the Irish countryside (Ring of Kerry? Aran Islands? Cliffs of Moher?) . We want to mix it up so we all have fun, a little history, a little sightseeing, a little excitement, alot of pub visits, ect.. We would also like to end up in London for a few days, and fly home from there. I have absolutely no idea of accomodations at this point, but we would aim for value to mid priced ranges. Any suggestions on itineraries, travel methods, sights to see, places to stay, pubs to visit, ect... would all be greatly appreciated and very welcomed.! The excitement is buiding as I am realizing this trip of a lifetime is only 6 months away!
Help to plan our visit to the Motherland from Montreal, Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Lake Maggiore/Stresa
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 4 Question about justairports
- 5 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 6 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 7 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 8 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 9 Where to go in Norway: Lofoten or the South Western part
- 10 amsterdam hotels
- 11 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 12 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 13 8 days in Malta - Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 15 Place to watch El Clasico weekend of March 22-23 in Madrid
- 16 Credit cards with chips
- 17 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 18 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 19 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 20 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 21 Day Trips
- 22 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal
- 23 Car insurance in Europe...
- 24 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014