Hello! Our family is celebrating my upcoming big 5-0 with a trip to Ireland in late June-July 2014, we will be two weeks in total . We have two teenages, who will be 17 and 14 at that time. I have just started the reseach, but would like your help with planning if possible. My Grandfather was born in Sligo, so I would like to visit there, as well as Belfast, Dublin and also enjoy the Irish countryside (Ring of Kerry? Aran Islands? Cliffs of Moher?) . We want to mix it up so we all have fun, a little history, a little sightseeing, a little excitement, alot of pub visits, ect.. We would also like to end up in London for a few days, and fly home from there. I have absolutely no idea of accomodations at this point, but we would aim for value to mid priced ranges. Any suggestions on itineraries, travel methods, sights to see, places to stay, pubs to visit, ect... would all be greatly appreciated and very welcomed.! The excitement is buiding as I am realizing this trip of a lifetime is only 6 months away!
Help to plan our visit to the Motherland from Montreal, Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 3 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 4 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 5 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 6 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 10 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 11 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 12 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 13 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 14 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 15 Lucerne Switzerland
- 16 Tipping in the UK
- 17 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 18 at what point should one get health insurance
- 19 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 20 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 21 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 22 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 25 Which is a better hotel location in Rome