Hello! Our family is celebrating my upcoming big 5-0 with a trip to Ireland in late June-July 2014, we will be two weeks in total . We have two teenages, who will be 17 and 14 at that time. I have just started the reseach, but would like your help with planning if possible. My Grandfather was born in Sligo, so I would like to visit there, as well as Belfast, Dublin and also enjoy the Irish countryside (Ring of Kerry? Aran Islands? Cliffs of Moher?) . We want to mix it up so we all have fun, a little history, a little sightseeing, a little excitement, alot of pub visits, ect.. We would also like to end up in London for a few days, and fly home from there. I have absolutely no idea of accomodations at this point, but we would aim for value to mid priced ranges. Any suggestions on itineraries, travel methods, sights to see, places to stay, pubs to visit, ect... would all be greatly appreciated and very welcomed.! The excitement is buiding as I am realizing this trip of a lifetime is only 6 months away!
Help to plan our visit to the Motherland from Montreal, Canada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 4 Driving from Italy to France
- 5 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 6 Why don't the French want to work?
- 7 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 8 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 11 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 12 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 13 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 14 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 15 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 18 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Matisse at Tate
- 21 2 weeks in Europe
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 24 Another request for itinerary help-June-arrive Lisbon; depart Barcelona-14 days
- 25 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School