We'll be in iceland for about 2.5 weeks in May and am trying to now put together a some sort of trip plan.
So far, thought of taking a golden-triangle(?) tour and spending 3-4 days in Reykjavik.
Another place which seems to be a hit according to the Lonely Planet guide is Akureyri (sp?) on the north.
The blue lagoon didn't seem to get a very good report in the LP guide - any comments?
Am I missing anything? We really want to check out the landscape more than anything else. Glaciers, waterfalls, caves, lakes etc..
How hard would it be to add a visit to Puffin Island?
I know these are disjointed questions .. but we're in our early stages of planning and are trying to work out which parts of iceland to concentrate on.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노•• 売━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••売 헬로우카지노
- 2 London dining service charge
- 3 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 4 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 5 Scandinavia????
- 6 Venice to Positano
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 Scotland Question
- 9 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 10 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 11 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 12 London Paris
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 15 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 18 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 19 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 20 The Rain in Spain and more
- 21 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 22 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 23 help with 21 days-croatia
- 24 Bavaria in August
- 25 Family vacation near Amsterdam