I could use some assistance on choosing a hotel in Paris. I will be taking students on a transatlantic cruise into Barcelona then on to Paris. I have only stayed in Montparnasse and it has been a while. Need to stay in 3 star to keep cost down. Budget is tight. Any suggestions on reasonable safe area of Paris or hotels? Thanks!
Help: Taking college student group to Paris in June 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon 2015
- 2 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 3 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 4 CDG to Lannion
- 5 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 6 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 7 walking guide in Paris
- 8 Blog updates from Europe.
- 9 Looking for add on city
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 13 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 16 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 19 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 25 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience