I could use some assistance on choosing a hotel in Paris. I will be taking students on a transatlantic cruise into Barcelona then on to Paris. I have only stayed in Montparnasse and it has been a while. Need to stay in 3 star to keep cost down. Budget is tight. Any suggestions on reasonable safe area of Paris or hotels? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 2 Shannon airport to Galway
- 3 Taking wine home from France
- 4 Spending money
- 5 Where Europeans Vacation
- 6 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 7 buying Eruos in advance
- 8 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 9 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 10 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 11 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 12 Europe Excursion
- 13 Avignon
- 14 September in Switzerland
- 15 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 16 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 17 1st Time in Europe
- 18 Prague
- 19 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 20 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 21 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 22 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 23 Help with 5-6 days in the Azores
- 24 Paris Metro Question
- 25 Palace of the Popes