I could use some assistance on choosing a hotel in Paris. I will be taking students on a transatlantic cruise into Barcelona then on to Paris. I have only stayed in Montparnasse and it has been a while. Need to stay in 3 star to keep cost down. Budget is tight. Any suggestions on reasonable safe area of Paris or hotels? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 2 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 3 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 4 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Dolomites October 14-18
- 8 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 9 Charles Degaulle question
- 10 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 11 Norway Itinerary
- 12 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 13 Pompeii luggage storage
- 14 Departure Tax in UK
- 15 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 16 FCO connection time
- 17 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 18 Train Help
- 19 First time in Italy
- 20 Train rides
- 21 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 22 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 One week in & near Marseille
- 25 Need Ireland Itinerary Help