I could use some assistance on choosing a hotel in Paris. I will be taking students on a transatlantic cruise into Barcelona then on to Paris. I have only stayed in Montparnasse and it has been a while. Need to stay in 3 star to keep cost down. Budget is tight. Any suggestions on reasonable safe area of Paris or hotels? Thanks!
Help: Taking college student group to Paris in June 2014
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Sicily 10 days
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 8 Advises for trip to Russia
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Medieval Tallinn
- 16 Portugal in September
- 17 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested