I could use some assistance on choosing a hotel in Paris. I will be taking students on a transatlantic cruise into Barcelona then on to Paris. I have only stayed in Montparnasse and it has been a while. Need to stay in 3 star to keep cost down. Budget is tight. Any suggestions on reasonable safe area of Paris or hotels? Thanks!
Help: Taking college student group to Paris in June 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 2 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 3 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 4 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 5 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 6 Do trains run past midnight???
- 7 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 8 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 9 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 10 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 11 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 14 Barcelona for single female
- 15 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 20 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 21 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 22 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 23 Help for San Sebastian
- 24 Newgrange to Galway
- 25 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?