I could use some assistance on choosing a hotel in Paris. I will be taking students on a transatlantic cruise into Barcelona then on to Paris. I have only stayed in Montparnasse and it has been a while. Need to stay in 3 star to keep cost down. Budget is tight. Any suggestions on reasonable safe area of Paris or hotels? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 2 Hiking in Switzerland
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 8 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 9 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 12 Edinbrugh
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Maximizing Norway time
- 15 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 16 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 17 Best layover option
- 18 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 19 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 3 days solo in London
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit