I could use some assistance on choosing a hotel in Paris. I will be taking students on a transatlantic cruise into Barcelona then on to Paris. I have only stayed in Montparnasse and it has been a while. Need to stay in 3 star to keep cost down. Budget is tight. Any suggestions on reasonable safe area of Paris or hotels? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 7 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 First time in London
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Greek fuel cost
- 21 VRBO South Kensington
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?