I could use some assistance on choosing a hotel in Paris. I will be taking students on a transatlantic cruise into Barcelona then on to Paris. I have only stayed in Montparnasse and it has been a while. Need to stay in 3 star to keep cost down. Budget is tight. Any suggestions on reasonable safe area of Paris or hotels? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 We're here!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 12 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 13 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 14 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 15 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 18 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 23 Trip Ideas
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais