Here we are 3 weeks into our Sicily trip. I'm drawing blank and I ask for some advice from the Sicilian travelers. I've been trying to get us out of Sicily to Barcelona next Saturday and I'm I think to tired to even think how. I will be writing a trip report when I have the time, internet has been hit and miss. I can't seem to be able to find a ferry to get us from Palermo or Trapani to Barcelona where we will take our flight to USA.
I love Sicily and I've survived driving it from Milazzo to San Vito, were we currently are.
I HATE HATE the motorcycles (I've been closed to be hit head on by those crazy drivers more than once), and vespa/scooters. I find that car drivers here are not much worse than other parts of Europe, but motorcycle and vespa drivers are the worse, driving in Palermo was a real joke, and having to stop on the highway to let the one car passing on my lane has been a repeat issue. I'm surprised to see how many can be riding in a vespa, if you can stand you can get a ride in front of your parents, 3 at least in vespa, if you are 14 you can drive a vespa, most kids don't even look merging on major streets, they just get in, same for cars, if you want to merge you just merge, the other car will break for you.
Portugal driving seem a walk in the park after driving almost 4 weeks here
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 3 day trip to iceland
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Car service from Vienna Airport