My cousin's girlfriend is from Ukraine. She was in the USA on a green card and they decided to take a vacation to Italy. When she landed they wouldn't let her in because Italy requires a visa if you're from Ukraine so they sent her back! How can we expedite this process once she's back so they can join everyone on their vacation?
HELP stuck in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Making reservations in Italy
- 2 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 3 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 4 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 5 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 6 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 7 Provence planning
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 10 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Accommodations in Paris
- 14 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 15 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 16 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 17 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 18 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 19 South of France
- 20 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 21 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 22 Car hire location price differences
- 23 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 24 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?