My cousin's girlfriend is from Ukraine. She was in the USA on a green card and they decided to take a vacation to Italy. When she landed they wouldn't let her in because Italy requires a visa if you're from Ukraine so they sent her back! How can we expedite this process once she's back so they can join everyone on their vacation?
HELP stuck in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 4 buying souviners and art
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Tyrol - need general help
- 7 scotland trave;
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 10 Please help me plan my trip!
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 14 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 15 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 16 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 17 Travel services for Spain
- 18 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 19 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 20 gare de lyon paris
- 21 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 22 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 23 Train tickets France and Spain
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?