My cousin's girlfriend is from Ukraine. She was in the USA on a green card and they decided to take a vacation to Italy. When she landed they wouldn't let her in because Italy requires a visa if you're from Ukraine so they sent her back! How can we expedite this process once she's back so they can join everyone on their vacation?
HELP stuck in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 2 4 Months in Europe
- 3 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 4 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 7 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 17 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 18 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 19 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 20 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 21 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 22 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 23 Airbnb scam
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Which is a better hotel location in Rome