My cousin's girlfriend is from Ukraine. She was in the USA on a green card and they decided to take a vacation to Italy. When she landed they wouldn't let her in because Italy requires a visa if you're from Ukraine so they sent her back! How can we expedite this process once she's back so they can join everyone on their vacation?
HELP stuck in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 4 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 7 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 8 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 9 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...