My cousin's girlfriend is from Ukraine. She was in the USA on a green card and they decided to take a vacation to Italy. When she landed they wouldn't let her in because Italy requires a visa if you're from Ukraine so they sent her back! How can we expedite this process once she's back so they can join everyone on their vacation?
HELP stuck in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 7 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 8 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 9 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 10 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Is Venice really dirty?
- 13 My Google Maps
- 14 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 20 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 21 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 22 italy - france - germany
- 23 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 24 Planning Europe trip
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome