My cousin's girlfriend is from Ukraine. She was in the USA on a green card and they decided to take a vacation to Italy. When she landed they wouldn't let her in because Italy requires a visa if you're from Ukraine so they sent her back! How can we expedite this process once she's back so they can join everyone on their vacation?
HELP stuck in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 2 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 3 Transport in Venice
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Wengen to Torino?
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 8 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 9 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 10 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 11 England & Scotland in April
- 12 Rome Areas to stay
- 13 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 16 Kimhe--flamenco
- 17 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 18 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 19 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 20 St Germain
- 21 Lakes District UK
- 22 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 23 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list