My cousin's girlfriend is from Ukraine. She was in the USA on a green card and they decided to take a vacation to Italy. When she landed they wouldn't let her in because Italy requires a visa if you're from Ukraine so they sent her back! How can we expedite this process once she's back so they can join everyone on their vacation?
HELP stuck in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central European train travel
- 2 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 3 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 4 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 My poppy arrived today!
- 8 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 9 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 10 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 11 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 12 Euro Quiz # 82 - Wednesday 4-1-15
- 13 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 14 Train tickets within Italy
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Southwestern England
- 17 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 18 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 19 Barcelona -which discount tickets? - museums and Gaudi
- 20 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 21 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 22 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 25 Our first trip to Europe