My cousin's girlfriend is from Ukraine. She was in the USA on a green card and they decided to take a vacation to Italy. When she landed they wouldn't let her in because Italy requires a visa if you're from Ukraine so they sent her back! How can we expedite this process once she's back so they can join everyone on their vacation?
HELP stuck in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Prague - Tram #22
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 11 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Where to stay in Rome
- 15 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 16 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 21 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 Sicily Suggetions
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.