Hi -I am disembarking off of a cruise in Barcelona and want to do some touring in Europe -ending in France. I have found of course that a car rental drop fee is too expensive. I wondered if anyone had travelled in Spain and knew of a good way to get from Barcelona to the French border to pick up a car? Are there any neat little tours or side trips to do on the way? Or does anyone know of a car company with no drop fee? Or any neat hotels near the pier in Bcn? Any help would be great Dani
Help ship to shore to train? to car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 2 Christmas in Munich
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 5 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 6 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 7 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 8 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 9 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 10 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 14 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 15 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 16 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 17 İstanbul Travel guide
- 18 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 19 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 20 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 21 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 24 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 25 Italian Lakes