Hi -I am disembarking off of a cruise in Barcelona and want to do some touring in Europe -ending in France. I have found of course that a car rental drop fee is too expensive. I wondered if anyone had travelled in Spain and knew of a good way to get from Barcelona to the French border to pick up a car? Are there any neat little tours or side trips to do on the way? Or does anyone know of a car company with no drop fee? Or any neat hotels near the pier in Bcn? Any help would be great Dani
Help ship to shore to train? to car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 3 Budget family trip to Europe
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 6 caroline_venezia
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 10 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 11 Storytellers in Iceland
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 13 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 14 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 15 Italy trip questions
- 16 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 17 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 18 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 19 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 20 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 21 history museums or locations
- 22 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 23 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list