Hi -I am disembarking off of a cruise in Barcelona and want to do some touring in Europe -ending in France. I have found of course that a car rental drop fee is too expensive. I wondered if anyone had travelled in Spain and knew of a good way to get from Barcelona to the French border to pick up a car? Are there any neat little tours or side trips to do on the way? Or does anyone know of a car company with no drop fee? Or any neat hotels near the pier in Bcn? Any help would be great Dani
Help ship to shore to train? to car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast in October
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 4 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Never To Return
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 15 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 eateries in Puglia
- 18 Rome to Amafi coast
- 19 How much luggage?????
- 20 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 24 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard