Hi -I am disembarking off of a cruise in Barcelona and want to do some touring in Europe -ending in France. I have found of course that a car rental drop fee is too expensive. I wondered if anyone had travelled in Spain and knew of a good way to get from Barcelona to the French border to pick up a car? Are there any neat little tours or side trips to do on the way? Or does anyone know of a car company with no drop fee? Or any neat hotels near the pier in Bcn? Any help would be great Dani
Help ship to shore to train? to car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 May trip to the islands
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Venice hotel selection
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 12 Augsburg with kids
- 13 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Paris in April?
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 20 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 23 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 24 He said , she said
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside