Hi -I am disembarking off of a cruise in Barcelona and want to do some touring in Europe -ending in France. I have found of course that a car rental drop fee is too expensive. I wondered if anyone had travelled in Spain and knew of a good way to get from Barcelona to the French border to pick up a car? Are there any neat little tours or side trips to do on the way? Or does anyone know of a car company with no drop fee? Or any neat hotels near the pier in Bcn? Any help would be great Dani
Help ship to shore to train? to car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Halloween in Paris
- 2 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 5 how long in Malta?
- 6 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 Norway 2014
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 18 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Burgundy in May
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two