Hi -I am disembarking off of a cruise in Barcelona and want to do some touring in Europe -ending in France. I have found of course that a car rental drop fee is too expensive. I wondered if anyone had travelled in Spain and knew of a good way to get from Barcelona to the French border to pick up a car? Are there any neat little tours or side trips to do on the way? Or does anyone know of a car company with no drop fee? Or any neat hotels near the pier in Bcn? Any help would be great Dani
Help ship to shore to train? to car?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence in October
- 2 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 3 Traveling within Italy
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 first european holiday itinery
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 12 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 18 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Going to Puglia, I hope