I need help in planning a trip for 2 couples ( my family) - They are going to Interlaken and staying at Victoria Jungfrau, but don't have an itinerary after that.
They can go to France, Germany or Italy.. In total they will have 2-3 weeks. They are older and quite sedentary so hiking is out of the question. They will begin their trip mid- April and want to fly out of Zurich. I know this is very loose, but any advice would be appreciated. They have travelled these countries, and would prefer to just visit a few spots that have luxury hotels. I read the other forum topics and understand that Montreux is very charming or that they could see Geneva and Lucerne. I was thinking they might want to take the train to Northern Italy or even into France, but I honestly don't know where to begin, hence my request for help.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 레드카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 2 우리카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 3 블랙잭카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 4 카지노사이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 5 카지노싸이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 6 생방송카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 아시안카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 9 태양성바카라 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Versailles
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 16 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 19 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?