I need help in planning a trip for 2 couples ( my family) - They are going to Interlaken and staying at Victoria Jungfrau, but don't have an itinerary after that.
They can go to France, Germany or Italy.. In total they will have 2-3 weeks. They are older and quite sedentary so hiking is out of the question. They will begin their trip mid- April and want to fly out of Zurich. I know this is very loose, but any advice would be appreciated. They have travelled these countries, and would prefer to just visit a few spots that have luxury hotels. I read the other forum topics and understand that Montreux is very charming or that they could see Geneva and Lucerne. I was thinking they might want to take the train to Northern Italy or even into France, but I honestly don't know where to begin, hence my request for help.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 2 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 5 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 6 Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Can parking
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 13 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Zurich to Milan trip
- 16 Electrical Power Conversion
- 17 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 20 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 21 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 22 italy Cinque Terre
- 23 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Bruges