Hello - I am in the final stages of planning my trip but need some feedback from those who are familiar with the Italian Riveria, Linguria area. We have two days to travel from Rome to Milan and would like to stop in the Linguria area. This will be the end of our trip after visits to Florence, Southern Tuscany and Rome. We are in no rush to get to Milan and are looking for a great way to end our trip. I would welcome any recommendations of hill townsalong the coast to stop for a night. I am saying hill towns because sweeping views of the mountains and the ocean are more appealing to me than being right on the ocean or a busy seaside town. I am a little overwhelmed with searching. Are there any towns with small inns that one could recommend? Are there any hidden, smalll inns in the Lingura area that one could recommend? Many thanks.
Help requested - Italian Riviera, Lingura area
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 3 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 7 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Planning a holiday
- 16 London at Easter
- 17 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Traveling within Italy
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites