Hello - I am in the final stages of planning my trip but need some feedback from those who are familiar with the Italian Riveria, Linguria area. We have two days to travel from Rome to Milan and would like to stop in the Linguria area. This will be the end of our trip after visits to Florence, Southern Tuscany and Rome. We are in no rush to get to Milan and are looking for a great way to end our trip. I would welcome any recommendations of hill townsalong the coast to stop for a night. I am saying hill towns because sweeping views of the mountains and the ocean are more appealing to me than being right on the ocean or a busy seaside town. I am a little overwhelmed with searching. Are there any towns with small inns that one could recommend? Are there any hidden, smalll inns in the Lingura area that one could recommend? Many thanks.
Help requested - Italian Riviera, Lingura area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 2 closest German city to Enschede/Twente
- 3 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 4 Is Capri overrated?
- 5 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 6 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 7 9 days in switzerland
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Train des Pignes
- 13 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 14 Prague - Dresden- Berlin
- 15 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 16 Utterly Umbria...feedback on my itinerary for a week in Spello please!!
- 17 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 18 Museums for 12 year old girl and pastry day class
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 21 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 22 Change in Travel
- 23 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights