Hello - I am in the final stages of planning my trip but need some feedback from those who are familiar with the Italian Riveria, Linguria area. We have two days to travel from Rome to Milan and would like to stop in the Linguria area. This will be the end of our trip after visits to Florence, Southern Tuscany and Rome. We are in no rush to get to Milan and are looking for a great way to end our trip. I would welcome any recommendations of hill townsalong the coast to stop for a night. I am saying hill towns because sweeping views of the mountains and the ocean are more appealing to me than being right on the ocean or a busy seaside town. I am a little overwhelmed with searching. Are there any towns with small inns that one could recommend? Are there any hidden, smalll inns in the Lingura area that one could recommend? Many thanks.
Help requested - Italian Riviera, Lingura area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 4 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 5 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 6 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 7 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 8 Trip to Italy
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 13 Day trips in 3 countries bordering Germany
- 14 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 15 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 16 Granada, Spain hotel choice
- 17 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 18 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 19 Scotland day tour
- 20 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 21 New Discoveries at Ostia Antica.
- 22 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 23 England sites not to miss
- 24 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 25 What should we tip our tour guide?