Hello - I am in the final stages of planning my trip but need some feedback from those who are familiar with the Italian Riveria, Linguria area. We have two days to travel from Rome to Milan and would like to stop in the Linguria area. This will be the end of our trip after visits to Florence, Southern Tuscany and Rome. We are in no rush to get to Milan and are looking for a great way to end our trip. I would welcome any recommendations of hill townsalong the coast to stop for a night. I am saying hill towns because sweeping views of the mountains and the ocean are more appealing to me than being right on the ocean or a busy seaside town. I am a little overwhelmed with searching. Are there any towns with small inns that one could recommend? Are there any hidden, smalll inns in the Lingura area that one could recommend? Many thanks.
Help requested - Italian Riviera, Lingura area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 12 Pronunciation
- 13 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 16 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 20 best time to book accommodation
- 21 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 London visit
- 24 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY