Hello - I am in the final stages of planning my trip but need some feedback from those who are familiar with the Italian Riveria, Linguria area. We have two days to travel from Rome to Milan and would like to stop in the Linguria area. This will be the end of our trip after visits to Florence, Southern Tuscany and Rome. We are in no rush to get to Milan and are looking for a great way to end our trip. I would welcome any recommendations of hill townsalong the coast to stop for a night. I am saying hill towns because sweeping views of the mountains and the ocean are more appealing to me than being right on the ocean or a busy seaside town. I am a little overwhelmed with searching. Are there any towns with small inns that one could recommend? Are there any hidden, smalll inns in the Lingura area that one could recommend? Many thanks.
Help requested - Italian Riviera, Lingura area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 2 Santorini transportation
- 3 Touring Dover Castle
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 6 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 7 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 8 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 9 Cell phones in Ireland
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 12 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 20 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 21 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover