<hello, I am a bit sad that I have gotten more rainy than sunny days on my trip to Italy. Today has been bad, tomorrow is practically the only sunny day for the rest of the remaining 3 days. Should I stay in Rome, or take a tour day trip out of Rome (Montepulciano, Pienza or Pompeii). I noticed Tuscany area is a bit dry (no grapes on vines, etc). My thinking is I can do museums on rainy days in Rome, but country side on sunny day. I cannot decide. Recommendations? thank you
help-rainy days in rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heathrow to Paddington Trains
- 2 Too many Trip Reports
- 3 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 4 Is this the right way<>?
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 7 Art in Paris
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 Hotels that we found special
- 18 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 19 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 22 Great London Bars with a view
- 23 Rome Food Tour
- 24 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.