<hello, I am a bit sad that I have gotten more rainy than sunny days on my trip to Italy. Today has been bad, tomorrow is practically the only sunny day for the rest of the remaining 3 days. Should I stay in Rome, or take a tour day trip out of Rome (Montepulciano, Pienza or Pompeii). I noticed Tuscany area is a bit dry (no grapes on vines, etc). My thinking is I can do museums on rainy days in Rome, but country side on sunny day. I cannot decide. Recommendations? thank you
help-rainy days in rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 6 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 7 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 14 Traveling within Italy
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.