<hello, I am a bit sad that I have gotten more rainy than sunny days on my trip to Italy. Today has been bad, tomorrow is practically the only sunny day for the rest of the remaining 3 days. Should I stay in Rome, or take a tour day trip out of Rome (Montepulciano, Pienza or Pompeii). I noticed Tuscany area is a bit dry (no grapes on vines, etc). My thinking is I can do museums on rainy days in Rome, but country side on sunny day. I cannot decide. Recommendations? thank you
help-rainy days in rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 what is the easiest way to get from Sorrento to the Rome airport
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Wineries near Amalfi Coast?
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 American Express
- 20 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange