Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 3 Bruges
- 4 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 7 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Planning A trip
- 12 A week in the Occitanie
- 13 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 16 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 17 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 18 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 19 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 20 Train Through Spain
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Italy June 6-16
- 24 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 25 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.