Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노＼＼‷♥( JP89.ZE 。AM )♥‷＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/rexadrene/
- 3 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 4 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 9 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 16 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 17 Prague itinerary advice
- 18 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 19 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.