Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.
- 1 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 2 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 3 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 Novels set in Greece
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Medieval Tallinn
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Need help planning a trip for 2 18 year old girls