Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 4 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 5 cash or plastic in Greece
- 6 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Rome and Venice in December
- 9 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 10 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 11 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 12 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 15 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 16 planning confusion
- 17 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 20 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 21 Dublin transportation help
- 22 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 23 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 24 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 25 PDX customs 4/28, Spokane, boyfriend in NE Portland,
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.