Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 2 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 3 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 4 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 5 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Scotland
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 10 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 11 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 12 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 13 Maximizing Norway time
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 16 Studying art in English in venice
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 25 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.