Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 3 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Need Information about French Alps
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 16 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.