Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 4 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany
- 6 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 7 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 8 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Scotland Highlands Help
- 12 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 13 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 14 Our time in Rome
- 15 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 16 Berlin, germany
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 19 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 20 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 21 Greece Itinerary
- 22 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 23 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 24 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 25 Barcelona and coastal towns
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.