Okay Good People.
I've amassed loads of info for London and Paris thanks to all you kind folks(Yes, janisj I returned the 28incher for a 24 ((-. I am still plowing thru all the info so I may have some follow-up questions but I need to start thinking about the next leg of my journey ...
Which is a 7-day Cruise with (5) ports-of-call plus departure from Barcelona. Would like to avoid the "herd" which would be the off-shore excursions offered by the cruise ship while hitting 1 or 2 major or "off-the-beaten" path attractions. I am open to any suggestions. Each stop has about a 10 hour window. I am not opposed to public transport where practical and efficient. With the limited time I do want to be realistic with the itinerary and not wear myself out. Unless, of course, there is shopping involved. o-;
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Shelld I am still trying to find my exact cruise so that I may peruse the boards on cruisecritic.com. I have not forgotten.
HELP! Port stops in Barcelona, Naples, Marseille, Florence and Mallorca
Okay Good People.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 2 Southern France
- 3 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 4 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 5 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 6 italy
- 7 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 8 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 9 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 13 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 14 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 17 What to wear
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 25 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son