I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/parisian-glow-skin/
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 Legal documents assistants
- 4 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 5 ATM help
- 6 ATM
- 7 Visit to Sardinia
- 8 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 9 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 10 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 13 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 14 Montserrat Express
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 18 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 19 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 20 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?