I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 6 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Europe itinerary help!
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 17 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 18 Best Greek Island
- 19 Which Day?
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 22 Corsica and Sardinia
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION