I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/nubiotics-review/
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 7 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 I forgot my international driver permit
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 12 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 13 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 14 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Iceland Trip Report
- 17 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 18 Rome Airport Question!
- 19 Portugal Walking Tour
- 20 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 21 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 22 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 23 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona