I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Help Please!!!Visa free travel to St Petes question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 2 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 5 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 6 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 9 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 10 To Prague or not to Prague
- 11 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 12 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 13 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 16 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 Skiing in Austria?
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 23 Germany for 3 weeks
- 24 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 25 Is this realistic... advice?