I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Help Please!!!Visa free travel to St Petes question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 car rental info
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 9 bath or york
- 10 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Ste Remy France
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 London tube
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Local Tour in Provence?
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 5am arrival in Dublin
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels