I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 2 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Car rental help in Sicily
- 7 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 8 favorite app for converting US $$
- 9 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 10 One week in London with kids
- 11 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 12 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 13 Trip in September
- 14 help with europe itinary
- 15 Iceland with Young Kids
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Wake Up Mods
- 18 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 19 One Day in Vienna
- 20 Escorted tours Norway
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 23 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Light weight small converter?