I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@1+800:982:8520 Password Reset CONTACT Tec*h Care 24/7
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 5 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Paris hotel
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Stuck in Paris
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Renting a car in Greece
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Spain - day driver advice
- 23 Greece
- 24 Ex-pats with young kids
- 25 Iceland france spain