I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Trip suggestion
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 6 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 7 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 19 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 20 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 21 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 22 Acorn TV
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 We're here!