I booked our round trip ferry from Helsinki to St Petersburg with a 72 hr visa free stay in St Petersburg. I received an email from the St Pete line that the schedules were changing and I should change my booking or cancel.
So........ here is my question: The new schedule does not coordinate with our other bookings and flights but I really want to see St Petersburg. I do not want to have to get a visa for 72 hrs though. What will work for us is to ferry from Tallinni to St Petes and then train back to Helsinki before the 72hrs is up.
Does anyone know if this is acceptable with regards to staying the 72hrs? Do you have to ferry round trip or only enter St Petes on a ferry? It's really strange because the schedule used to coincide perfectly for 72 hrs stays and now it does not. It is not coordinated at all.
Thanks for any help you can give. I've emailed the St Pete line but have not heard back yet. There are hotel reservations I need to change so I'm trying to find out ASAP.
Help Please!!!Visa free travel to St Petes question.
- 1 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 4 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 5 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 6 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 7 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 ferry to Harwich
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 16 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 17 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 18 just want to know
- 19 Planning my trip to Italy
- 20 Backpacking through Europe
- 21 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 22 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 23 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 24 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 25 East coast trains